People born between 1975-1985

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to say this earlier when this image was first posted by ill Jedi

this picture rocks! sums up my childhood!

Do you remember where you found this? or who the artist is?

Im curious to know if the artist has a larger image of it, without the sides of it being cutoff.

Man! Every time I look at this picture I see something new. It's like an 80's kick @$$ Where's Waldo picture.

I was looking for all the Turtles but where was Don? Kind of weird to only have 3 of the 4. Then I happened to take a look at Cheetarah's bre....head and there he was.

All four Turtles accounted for now! :D

Man! Every time I look at this picture I see something new. It's like an 80's kick @$$ Where's Waldo picture.

I was looking for all the Turtles but where was Don? Kind of weird to only have 3 of the 4. Then I happened to take a look at Cheetarah's bre....head and there he was.

All four Turtles accounted for now! :D

Im still having trouble finding Raph.....where is he?

Yep, couldn’t agree more. I was born in 1970. We got to see the birth of everything collectors now hold dear. Transformers, Masters of the Universe, TMNT, and more. Plus the evolution of video games. From the 2600 to Xbox One/PS4 I’ve played them all. If your a comic nerd like me you had a front seat to some of the best stories ever be it The Dark Knight, Crisis, Secret Wars, or the Claremont X-Men....and we got to see these character grace the silver screen. I consider myself lucky to have a front row seat in all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back