Official House M.D. thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since there seems to be allot of House stuff all of a sudden thought it would be nice to have a central place for all things House. Share photos, figure ideas, show stuff, updates, ect ect ect................

House sculpt by Serang here:
<table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td><table class="alt1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="middle">https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4255&size=big&cat=500<table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td><table class="alt1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="middle"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

UPDATE: PAINTED BY SERANG:
1147C51E4A12E97DF20647

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54673

Wilson sculpt by Spencer here:
wilson3.jpg

wilsonsculpt.jpg

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54593&highlight=wilson

And now Triad is said to have an official House license

And my personal House bash with stand art by Evil Face
SDC10421.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty excited to see what Triad will put out. Speaking of the show the finale was pretty good last week. I didn't see the ending coming.

nice one King! LOVE House, and love all the stuff that is coming out. Can't wait to arm my figure with his stolen ruben sandwich. :lol

Cant wait to see the clothing from Triad, they do excellent tailoring. Hopefully they do multiple costums. I wouldn't mind have me a small army of House figures.

Cant wait to see the clothing from Triad, they do excellent tailoring. Hopefully they do multiple costums. I wouldn't mind have me a small army of House figures.

Me too! The more the better.

I suppose it is OK to discuss spoilers here right?

Well, next season could be interesting. Maybe Foreman will be taking House's position as the main case solver while House is is the crazy house. Maybe let that play out for a couple of episodes at least. Hopefully they don't just say House got cured during the hiatus.

Yeah, I see Forman taking over for a short time at least.

House being cured at the start of the season would suck ass, I am really looking forward to how he deals with being in a psychiatric hospital.

About the Triad license.

jinroh75 said:
from what i was told they are planning to do the entire cast so i'm down for a set of figures for sure. i want 13 and cuddy first! if their house figure turned out anything like randall this will be a sweet lineup. the randall figure looks really really nice in person. it looks like a hot toys figure almost. those spurs and metal bullets looks really nice up close too

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

<!-- / message -->

That is awesome news King! House and Wilson are all but granted then. I'd expect to see Cuddy and the original three before the new guys though. But perhaps they'd want to cash in on the current guys before going back and doing Chase and Cameron.

I'd think House, then Wilson, then either Cuddy or Foreman. Not sure what order they would go with at that point. But I say BRING IT!

Yeah, I see Forman taking over for a short time at least.

House being cured at the start of the season would suck ass, I am really looking forward to how he deals with being in a psychiatric hospital.

Yep, the next season will be just as solid as the fourth which was amazingly good.

I'm thinking there's probably no need for the biker jacket interest thread now, or at least to hold off on it until we see what Serang's and a possible triad one look like. His shoes are perfect. Wonder if he'd make them available on their own. . .

Buttmunch said:
That is awesome news King! House and Wilson are all but granted then. I'd expect to see Cuddy and the original three before the new guys though. But perhaps they'd want to cash in on the current guys before going back and doing Chase and Cameron.

I'd think House, then Wilson, then either Cuddy or Foreman. Not sure what order they would go with at that point. But I say BRING IT!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
I would pick up a Wilson for sure :rock

Probably a Cuddy to depending on how well it turn out. Same with Cameron and Chase, if the turned out really good, i would likely pick them up.

It would be cool to have the entire original cast displayed together.

Is triad known for great sculpts?

Back