Sideshow Bith 'Modal Nodes' Cantina Band

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a tough sell... One figure alone would look silly while buying the entire group would be not only expensive but overkill... Do I really need 6 or 7 Bith musicians? I'd rather spend my money on 6 or 7 Snowtroopers or Biker Scouts.

I think one would look OK if you have the cantina setup. Think about it...musician gets thirsty...needs to sit down and have a pint or two or three. I have no plan to get all 7 but I'll def get one. I think he'd look good in the correct setup.

I'm buying ONE. Just one. One Bith. With the most interesting of the instruments -- whatever that might be.

I think 2-3 is overkill let alone 7. One will go nicely along with my Cantina Aliens. Maybe he's between sets hanging with Greedo and Hammerhead.

Perhaps mine will be Chandi D'an, Figrin's stand-up comedian brother. "How many Bith's does it take to screw in a light bulb?" *Ba-dum- ding! from the Nodes*

I think one would look OK if you have the cantina setup. Think about it...musician gets thirsty...needs to sit down and have a pint or two or three. I have no plan to get all 7 but I'll def get one. I think he'd look good in the correct setup.

Yeah, I guess one might be doable then... :dunno

I'm sure these will look awesome but I have no interest in them. I'm curious to see what they'll be priced at, discounted for the set?

Last edited:
Have just one playing a sweet ditty for Han and Greedo like at a fancy restaurant :lol

I only plan to buy one and only if it's under $80, if the damn AOTC troopers come in fairly cheap these guys should be rock bottom.

I'm with the "one only" group...one's enough.

....and one thread for these guys is enough too....

Last edited:
Well, and what if they do the whole set, 6 of then for a very attractive price,lets say something like US$250,00, would you change your minds about the "only one"?

Well, and what if they do the whole set, 6 of then for a very attractive price,lets say something like US$250,00, would you change your minds about the "only one"?

If they done them as a set at that price I would be sold on them. I just never seeing it happening.

Some sort of dio base for this is definately in order. I'd love to be in a position to get them all as i think they'd be quite something together. :)

The thought that the prometheus makes a figure more expensive than the buck should be retired.

Its been long enough now that SSC probably isn't depreciating the investment anymore and the prometheus shouldn't be any more or less expensive to make than the buck is unit by unit.

It all depends on what SSC wants their profit margin to be here. They can either sell 3,000 units at $75 each or possibly 10,000+ units at $50 each.

The poster is pretty awesome. Was the Han poster full size or 1/6?

Not sure how many I'm going to buy. I'd like to get at least three, but it is going to depend on the price point.

The poster is pretty awesome. Was the Han poster full size or 1/6?

Not sure how many I'm going to buy. I'd like to get at least three, but it is going to depend on the price point.

Poster was 1/6 but was coated in a clear plastic..it actually turned out to be a nice little exclusive. I would think this would look cool hanging next to the solo one.

I'd love a bit larger poster to have behind them, but a 1/6 one will be nice as well.

I don't see SS ever offering a figure for $50 ever again. :lol

I'll probably get one. That's it. I still have all my Hasbro ones.

Back