Sideshow Bith 'Modal Nodes' Cantina Band

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Creature Cantina band

I don't care if there are technically seven, five is enough for me. :lol I'm not businessman, so this is just me giving armchair advice, but if I were sideshow I'd sell 1 at regular price, 3 with a bit of a discount, 5 with a bit bigger discount, and for you gluttons for punishment 7 with another increased discount. It gives people options while enticing them to buy more because they'll save more. Let's face it, when you're shopping and you save a two bucks buying two of something you do it, even though you really wound up spending three dollars more than you would have.

I'll be very surprised if Sideshow spreads out the pre-orders for them.

Didn't when Kenner released their 12" figure they just included all the instruments with one figure? I can't remember.

Didn't when Kenner released their 12" figure they just included all the instruments with one figure? I can't remember.

They did that for their 4" figure. The 12" were released separately.
My ideal is no more than three. I don't need the whole band. Just enough to look cool behind more interesting figures like Greedo and Hammerhead.

I'm not gonna gte them, but I think the smartest way to release those guys will be like they did with the Clones and Sandtroopers. Release one each month so people can save some money for them :D

I'll wait until Hasting gets them or some other clearance. These aren't going to fly off the shelves like a Vader or Obi-Wan or even a Clone so I have a feeling that getting all 7 will be fairly affordable if you are patient. It's those who want all 7 right away that will end up paying through the nose.

I'll prolly get three right off, unless there is a nice deal on five, and then get others as the price goes down.

I'll wait until Hasting gets them or some other clearance. These aren't going to fly off the shelves like a Vader or Obi-Wan or even a Clone so I have a feeling that getting all 7 will be fairly affordable if you are patient. It's those who want all 7 right away that will end up paying through the nose.

Did somewhere confirm there would be 7?
seems like overkill

I must say I am interested. Only because I stopped all my other 1/6 inch collecting. It can get out of hand pretty fast. Now that I only collect 1/6 sideshow Star Wars figures. I gotta get this. I want the bar too dammit! I don't mind adding scenes together to make a good cantina diorama...

Though the thought of the price makes me cringe.:horror

I must say I am interested. Only because I stopped all my other 1/6 inch collecting. It can get out of hand pretty fast. Now that I only collect 1/6 sideshow Star Wars figures. I gotta get this. I want the bar too dammit! I don't mind adding scenes together to make a good cantina diorama...

Though the thought of the price makes me cringe.:horror

Welcome to the forums! :welcome1:

Am hoping to hear news in the Newsletter later today.:)

I'll get one for display with the instrument that looked like a flute and I'll get another to make a custom "Unidentified Bith Jedi" you see in the backround in the Jedi Temple talking to Aayla.

I wonder how long we're going to have to wait for this to be up for pre-order.

Back