Sideshow Bith 'Modal Nodes' Cantina Band

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see SS ever offering a figure for $50 ever again. :lol

I'll probably get one. That's it. I still have all my Hasbro ones.

Thats what I said something like $75. $50 at the start of the line was to help get it going and more in line with prices of the time.

I don't see SS ever offering a figure for $50 ever again. :lol

I'll probably get one. That's it. I still have all my Hasbro ones.

How are the Hasbro ones? Do you have any pics? If I found a set of them for less than Sideshow I'd consider that. No clue if that is a possiblity though.

I'm wondering if we will get one or two basic figures of them, and have to buy a polystone environment with some of the instruments.

A cantina stage environment with the rest of the instruments would be a good idea. Then they could offer just one Bith figure, most likely Figrin D'an with his Kloo Horn. If somebody wants the entire band they would probably want the environment as well, then they could order as many single Bith figs as they wanted to make up the band scene. IMO, as long as Sideshow doesn't put a limit on how many Bith you can end up ordering I think it could work out for most people. Add to that a discount for multiples and they could make it work. I just don't see that people would order every Modal Node separately month after month, I think most people would order their favorite one or two and stop after that. But if you have the environment and you already have the instruments for the other band members then I know I would be more likely to order another Bith every now and then to fill out the complete band. That's just my two cents on how somebody like myself without all sorts of money falling out of my pockets could get a complete set though. The Flexpay program has been a dream come true for me, LOL, and that is how I would want to order the environment too.

Have just one playing a sweet ditty for Han and Greedo like at a fancy restaurant :lol

I only plan to buy one and only if it's under $80, if the damn AOTC troopers come in fairly cheap these guys should be rock bottom.

That's not a bad idea :lol I think the flute looking instrument would be a good bet... kind of like the Kenny G of the Cantina :lol

ModalNodes2.jpg

why couldnt they do like hasbro did their version & just throw all the different instruments in the box so people could buy as many or as little as they wanted? or are the figures that much different............:dunno

why couldnt they do like hasbro did their version & just throw all the different instruments in the box so people could buy as many or as little as they wanted? or are the figures that much different............:dunno

I certainly hope they go this route. It makes the most sense for all parties involved. If they made a box for each individual band member it would cost that much more. Plus the cost of all the different inserts.

Should be one generic figure and he comes with 5 different instruments.

I'll get as many as they make distinct instruments for, up to 5. I don't need all 7, but I want as close to a full band as I can get.

If they're too expensive to do that, I'll just take a long time to do it. And I'll be grumpy.

IMO they should package the figures with 1 instrument and then sell instruments seperately or together in a package.

IMO its a waste of money to make people who want 3 or 5 or however many get multiples of instruments they don't need.

Make fewer accessories and charge less for the figures.

I voiced Bith on the upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic videogame (my credit's not on imdb yet, in case you were going to look). Guess I'll get at least one of these guys now.

I could see that... but I'd wager that would drive up the per figure cost whereas one instrument per band member might get us to a more affordable figure.

I really don't think there is any scenario in which I could justify 7 of these f____kers :lol

Back