Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine! Couldn't fit it in the display shelves, so stuck it in the book shelf. haha

7527316080_20beff4b94_z.jpg

Did Sideshow release a red version of the Angel Comiquette?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ANGEL-COMIQUETTE-STATUE-SIDESHOW-COLLECTIBLES-MARVEL-COMICS-X-MEN-X-FORCE-/181000117283?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item2a24729c23

Is this a legit release from Sideshow? Even the box in the background shows a red version of Angel.

Anybody got details on this?

it's just a repainted angel

Looks like a repaint of Angel, but the box shows a red Angel too. Maybe they photoshopped the red color on the box?:dunno

Any idea if this is an official repaint by Sideshow Collectibles or the seller just had it repainted on their own?

I'm especially curious as even the Sideshow box in the background shows a red Angel Comiquette.

Is this red Angel Comiquette one of those one of a kind Sideshow prototypes they put up for auction like the recent grey Hulk Comiquette & the all black Black Widow PF? Don't remember seeing the red Angel Comiquette up at the recent Sideshow auctions.

Looks like a repaint of Angel, but the box shows a red Angel too. Maybe they photoshopped the red color on the box?:dunno

This seller's willing to go the extra mile & even photoshop the box?

Repaints are all good, but the damn box is confusing me.:huh

A Chinese recast & repaint?:nono

Curiouser & curiouser.....:dunno

Last edited:
just got off the phone with sideshow,they have never solicitated a red angel, didn't mean to narc the guy out but i think they are going to yank the listing.

Saw that too, huge effort on the repainting and reboxing. Kinda makes me even more paranoid from buying in ebay

yea my beat is a few people messaged the guy and showed some interest so he bumped up the price, he put a good amount of work into the box but then again you only see one side,the rest are probably still blue images..lol, i even went in my attic and pulled my angel box just to compare..lol

Did Sideshow release a red version of the Angel Comiquette?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ANGEL-COMIQUETTE-STATUE-SIDESHOW-COLLECTIBLES-MARVEL-COMICS-X-MEN-X-FORCE-/181000117283?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item2a24729c23

Is this a legit release from Sideshow? Even the box in the background shows a red version of Angel.

Anybody got details on this?

I was just about to post this. I don't frequent this thread much, but this one caught my eye. Interesting attention to detail. Sideshow's response sets the record straight though, I guess. It definitely could have fooled me.

Back