Robocop (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robocop....making a comeback?

Devil, do you mind photoshopping that guy into robocop?, I'd do it but it wouldn't be as good and I don't like robocop enough to do it.

1456499_orig.jpg

He loook . . . lika . . . man. :lol

Well there's a lot of weird symmetry going on. Gary Oldman has just been cast in the new Robocop film/reboot. I guess he's the new Bob Morton.

Peter Weller was just announced as the voice of Batman in the Dark Knight Returns.

Odd.

Yep, one bit of good news.

"Oldman will play Norton, the scientist who creates Robocop and finds himself torn between the ideals of the machine trying to rediscover its humanity and the callous needs of a corporation."

I had to kill Gary Oldman because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.

Isn't he worried about escalation? We start carrying Auto-9 machine pistols, they buy *insert name of cooler, more destructive gun*, we start rebuilding people into almost indestructible cyborgs, they buy tank-busting rounds...

Samuel L. Jackson is in this now.

This thread is what's wrong with the culture at the moment... Look at the first few pages of the Amazing Spider-Man thread... every one was hating on it. Especially once the costume pictures were being release. Now most of those people are glamoring for the film and cannot wait to see it... This could very much be the same thing! Like Transformers (which I mildly enjoyed, but initially disliked the transformers designs) Or even the Dark Knight Suit, which I didn't like. But the films are so good I like them based from my love of the films... etc. So just bite you tongues... You're being foolish for now!

This thread is what's wrong with the culture at the moment... Look at the first few pages of the Amazing Spider-Man thread... every one was hating on it.

Eh, that's not what I'm seeing. "Everyone" is still hating on it. :lol

Back