Original Robocop getting a redone Sequel... wat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a female Asian Robocop. :D

:goodpost::goodpost:
I got the perfect girl right here fam

reese-witherspoon-daughter-ava-elle-women-in-hollywood-event-14.jpg

Definitely intrigued by this news. I kinda hope they won't ignore RoboCop 2 as I've always liked it (even though the original is definitely unbeatable), but I'm definitely interested to see where they go with this.

Can't say I care tbh.

They will ruin everything in time. And the same people who defended Jurassic World or Terminator Genesys will defend this one.

Can't say I care tbh.

They will ruin everything in time. And the same people who defended Jurassic World or Terminator Genesys will defend this one.

After BR2049, I'd expect more hope from people.

Not every great 80s property is owned by Disney.

That classic commercial is Korean by the way. I still say "oh what the hell? fried chicken" and "yo I'm about to eat" and "Hey can I get a dessert?" to my friends all the time.

I suppose at a stretch they could use prosthetics to match PW's face and have weller do the whole thing as VO. Of course the problem with that is that so much of Robos personality was his physicality. You'd be able to tell from a mile away that it wasn't peter in the suit.

In the original movie, Murphy's face was just his skin from his dead body stretched over a robot face. So in theory it could be decaying, not unlike the pathetic attempt to retcon old Arnold Terminator.

Back