Robocop (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robocop....making a comeback?

The already giant problem is this indicates the ED-209 actually works properly and is on a battlefield and isn't going to fit through the doors of a building and barely in a city street.

The best aspect of the ED was that it never worked properly and was always glitchy, they already have this completely wrong.

:lol they could always blame their malfunction on a virus now, say that they worked and they messed up, or a hacker :rotfl

:lol they could always blame their malfunction on a virus now, say that they worked and they messed up, or a hacker :rotfl

And how do they account for the transformer size of it, that thing ain't fitting in a board room. I still don't get how Robocops going to work with no armor, look at the beating he takes in the first movies, rockets hit him, he walks away. If it's nothing but his real original skin exposed and he gets riddled or blown up, there'd be nothing left to indicate his humanity. Just a generic Terminator skeleton.

Yeah that just won't fit.....big board room and stairwell :panic:

Even if the board room is big/tall enough , hallways and stairwells in a corporate office building aren't wide/tall enough to accomodate a tank. In the video this things twice the size of the Abrams.

Why do you all insist on guessing this a like for like remake? This is going its own route. TRUST.

Why do you all insist on guessing this a like for like remake? This is going its own route. TRUST.

Because all the character roles are exactly the same. If your going to take everthing that worked and throw it away but still use name recognition that comes off to me as a cash grab.

Why can't they just use the origin and have him fight Alien Space Robbers or something....I don't care if it's stupid, at least it tried to be different.

From Bob Morton to "Norton".

:horror That i didn't know :lol You have to laugh...

Has anyone read the old old Machine Man comic where he's discovered dismantled, in a crate in some abandoned warehouse in the future? He's reassembled, and it tells his story as he tries to fit into this new timeline. Had Arno Starks Iron Man in it...
I always thought that sort of story would make for a decent jumping off point for a Robobcop sequel...If Hollywood had the balls to step out of the remake comfort zone they're currently stuck in :/

Last edited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dztELFt8uUU

xt-908.jpg

ed-209.jpg

Ed can now blow up a tank?! Ol Robo is going to have his hands full with this upgraded version! :horror

LMAO!!!
Omg, actually that reminds me of this LOL this makes me laugh so much, and the worst thing is that Robocop will probably be like this :rotfl :rotfl

[ame]https://youtu.be/kayFrIR-Qfw[/ame]

Back