Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only movie I've seen Brody in was Kong and I take him as a serious man. I don't think Topher's a bad actor, but he's always a goofball, which doesn't seem fitting for a movie like this. If he pulls off something new, awesome, here's a great chance to show he can do more.

Robin Williams. When that guy is in psycho villian mode, you're frightened of him.

An actor's job is to create a character. No matter the genre, no matter the movie. If he cant do that, he fails.

Well.. it's looking a lot better than I thought it would. Beats the pizza boy and his girlfriend getting chased around anyway. Even the trailer.

Arnold needs to be in this movie or GTFO. We all saw how realistic and awesome the young, CG version in Terminator: Salvation was. Same thing here. Also, CG Danny Glover. They could team up and kill all the Predators. Maybe CG Sigourney Weaver while they're at it in a CG Power Loader. All three could get in Power Loaders and hunt down all the CG Predators. That would be best case scenario.

For heck sake, lets them add a CG Voltron lion for the humans to battle the Predators. The Predator are iner-galactic hunters/warriors. They should be excellent snipers. I hope they dont make one predator goofy, one serious, one clumsy, one good at fighting. They all should be excellent at weaponry since they travel space looking for victims.

Well there was a comment regarding the humans running into other captured beasts the Predators had rounded up, I suppose in some way we could see an Alien but not in the capacity of the AVP movies, maybe just a lone xenomorph or a corpse/skeleton just to see they do still exist in this world.

I'd read that the film completely ignores AvP 1 and 2. Kinda irked by that; why not just roll with it? :monkey4

I'd read that the film completely ignores AvP 1 and 2. Kinda irked by that; why not just roll with it? :monkey4

coz those ARE the WEAK links in the predator franchise, as what most disgruntled predheads are complaining.:naughty

Arnold needs to be in this movie or GTFO. We all saw how realistic and awesome the young, CG version in Terminator: Salvation was. Same thing here. Also, CG Danny Glover. They could team up and kill all the Predators. Maybe CG Sigourney Weaver while they're at it in a CG Power Loader. All three could get in Power Loaders and hunt down all the CG Predators. That would be best case scenario.

Maybe they should put a few NaVi into the Movie too.

Sorry, you're right. CG Sly Stallone from Rambo II as well. That would be awesome. All 4 of them walking through the jungle in their power loaders, taking on Predaliengremlincritterpirahnaskunks.

yeah, and change the movie title to EPIC MOVIE 2.:rotfl:lol

It was down briefly when the YouTube video got pulled. I went to the site and after the initial loading it just stopped, today it's running again.

well the sneak peak got me really interested.

well the sneak peak got me really interested.
yes and i think is going to have some specials guest too.

2m3fr7t.jpg

Ime not Rodriguez's biggest fan. And he needs this to be a hit after the terrible Planet Terror, but looking at the vid it seems promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back