New PREDATOR Movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya so did anyone actually get their head 3D scanned pre ordering this stupid thing?? Only reason to own this thing anyway...

R.R. said he'd begin work on a sequel to Predators after he finished work on Machete Kills, well Machete Kills is released in october and i'd think he'd want to promote it for a few weeks before moving onto a new project. May be we'll get an announcement at the premier?

I'd like to see a Female Predator this Time Around ..., with a STORY that left off where the Last 1 Ended..., But on some Space Ships, and throw in some Aliens for Good Measure. Get Sci-Fi with it.

^ GROSS. If I see a female Predator, i'll kill whoever is green lit it.

There are people who are sexually attracted to Predators. I want to deprive them of any stimulation. :lol

I'd like to see a Female Predator this Time Around ..., with a STORY that left off where the Last 1 Ended..., But on some Space Ships, and throw in some Aliens for Good Measure. Get Sci-Fi with it.

only if she has Really big boobs
That has to be a must.

But in all seriousness I do wish they introduced female predators. Even if it is just a quick scene or a flashback or something. It would be cool to see what they look like and what do they do (Maybe the female predators are the ones that create the technology they use, masks, ships etc)

I remember reading somewhere else how some people were saying that maybe the Super Predators from the Rodriguez movie PREDATORS could actually be Female predators.
that's why they looked so different and why they were bigger or something like that.

I will refuse to give weird Predator fanboys any material for their spank bank.

They could have female predators in the movies. They just could make them with no boobs and longer dreads or smaller bodies.

That could be a good idea actually. Have smaller thin people play them, give them longer and fuller dreads. make their suits more complete (Kind of like the way the AVP preds looked but add more to them)

They could make them the least sexy as possible. No cleavage or butt shots or anything.
Just have them look different than the male predators and make their masks nicer looking.

I've always thought it would've been a cool twist if the super predators were actually simply females. They do look a bit feminine IMO.

...plus I don't have those kinds of dreams about any of the other predators.

I hope you don't. :lol...

If I made a female Predator, she would look like this.

images

Back