Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it, but I have a feeling there will be something like that.

One of those "after the credits" scenes.

I can see it now!

Dutch emerges from the bushes after a good long nap to find every Pred is dead already :D

(Half the films budget goes to Arnie :rock) The End.....

No, it would actually be ri-damn-diculous.

Have you seen Arnold lately?

And under what utterly stupid pretense would you find Arnold with a clan of Predators?

:lolI was just playin. I could care less. But it was in the original script, so you never know.

I can see it now!

Dutch emerges from the bushes after a good long nap to find every Pred is dead already :D

(Half the films budget goes to Arnie :rock) The End.....

YEAH! Because that's exactly what happened in the first movie, he woke up after a 12 hour nap and the Predator was dead.:confused:

So the Predators ride crazy Predator-style horses?

I don't know about this. Is that chick with the machine gun leg gonna show up too?

What are you talking about?

Where are you getting that from?

Am I imagining things or did hot toys say they had the license to this movie ?.
nah, i remember them saying they did too.
too bad for them i have all the pred figures i'll ever want by now.
unless they improve the ones i have (they won't) or make more Lost preds (they won't).

On appearance alone, I haven't felt the figure urge towards any of the new Predators between the leaked photos and the video clip. The only one that's had me interested apparently turns out to be the P1, which I already have a figure of. I have to see the movie and see if I find any of them interesting enough to want figures. I wasn't even sold on Wolf until I saw the performance and liked it.

What are you talking about?

Where are you getting that from?

He is talking about the movie Grindhouse that came out in 2007.
Rodriguez produced and directed this flick also. Rose McGowan was
in it and one of her legs was a M16 from the knee down.

He is talking about the movie Grindhouse that came out in 2007.
Rodriguez produced and directed this flick also. Rose McGowan was
in it and one of her legs was a M16 from the knee down.

Uh no...I'm asking him where he got the idea that they're riding alien horses.

The film's Preds look fairly similar. Much simpler, scantily-clad designs. Perhaps HT will release only one or two with interchangeable armor. The armor practically begs for such treatment, plus fans'd be happy to mix and match!

@Sabres21768: The Pred hounds from the pictures. I'm pretty sure the Preds ride on 'em.

The film's Preds look fairly similar. Much simpler, scantily-clad designs. Perhaps HT will release only one or two with interchangeable armor. The armor practically begs for such treatment, plus fans'd be happy to mix and match!

I'd be amazed if the did. Hot toys love to milk people for their cash. I think they will release them in singles.

@Sabres21768: The Pred hounds from the pictures. I'm pretty sure the Preds ride on 'em.

No...they absolutely DO NOT ride them.

Arnold needs to be in this movie or GTFO. We all saw how realistic and awesome the young, CG version in Terminator: Salvation was. Same thing here. Also, CG Danny Glover. They could team up and kill all the Predators. Maybe CG Sigourney Weaver while they're at it in a CG Power Loader. All three could get in Power Loaders and hunt down all the CG Predators. That would be best case scenario.

Arnold needs to be in this movie or GTFO. We all saw how realistic and awesome the young, CG version in Terminator: Salvation was. Same thing here. Also, CG Danny Glover. They could team up and kill all the Predators. Maybe CG Sigourney Weaver while they're at it in a CG Power Loader. All three could get in Power Loaders and hunt down all the CG Predators. That would be best case scenario.

You should burn for your heresy...best cast scenario.

Sorry, you're right. CG Sly Stallone from Rambo II as well. That would be awesome. All 4 of them walking through the jungle in their power loaders, taking on Predaliengremlincritterpirahnaskunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back