Q&A with Howard Chan (Hot Toys) @ACGHHK by Mark Osr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They mentioned delaying XFC Xavier to release it with the DOFP line. That indicates they are possibly thinking of perhaps one day eventually making a figure from it.

I get what you mean though, they made official announcements for MOS & IM3 and delivered figures right around the release of the movies yet no official announcement of The Wolverine and no figures for it's release.

They've also officially announced figures to be made from Thor 2, Cap 2 and GOTG, but no official announcements for ASM2 or DOFP.

HT are obviously in Disneys pocket :mad:

Good chance we wont even get that Xavier figure now .

They mentioned delaying XFC Xavier to release it with the DOFP line. That indicates they are possibly thinking of perhaps one day eventually making a figure from it.

I get what you mean though, they made official announcements for MOS & IM3 and delivered figures right around the release of the movies yet no official announcement of The Wolverine and no figures for it's release.

They've also officially announced figures to be made from Thor 2, Cap 2 and GOTG, but no official announcements for ASM2 or DOFP.

HT are obviously in Disneys pocket :mad:

Hmmm.. I think in the case of The Wolverine license, there was probably a fairly sensible decision, after the steaming pile of wossname, that was X-Men Origins: Wolverine.. that it might be a good idea to see if the new film was actually any good, before investing time and money in developing figures.. imho it deserves a couple of figures.. I would certainly buy a Silver Samurai.. and Yukio kicking a** (sculpted hair ftw).

I wonder if the Pepper Potts figure will be the end scene where she kick's Killian's *** in 5 seconds flat while wearing her sports bra or at the beginning where she gets rescued by Mark 42 dressed in her usual secretary gear. It would be kinda funny to have an end scene/sports bra Pepper Potts to pay tribute to what a joke Iron Man 3 was. They made 2 versions of Mandarin and both versions sucked terribly - one's a stuttering crackhead and the other gets his *** beat to death by Tony Stark's secretary in a few seconds. Can't believe their inspiration for this villain was a comic book character who was a bad *** mix of martial arts and sorceror-type powers.

I wonder if the Pepper Potts figure will be the end scene where she kick's Killian's *** in 5 seconds flat while wearing her sports bra or at the beginning where she gets rescued by Mark 42 dressed in her usual secretary gear. It would be kinda funny to have an end scene/sports bra Pepper Potts to pay tribute to what a joke Iron Man 3 was. They made 2 versions of Mandarin and both versions sucked terribly - one's a stuttering crackhead and the other gets his *** beat to death by Tony Stark's secretary in a few seconds. Can't believe their inspiration for this villain was a comic book character who was a bad *** mix of martial arts and sorceror-type powers.

.. shouldn't that read Tony Stark's Extremis biore-engineered, secretary, .. which is the superpower part of the film version Mandarin, Killian and his goons.. so evenly matched.. except Pepper is one extremely peeved lady.. and the female of the species is more deadly than the male! :)

Back