Q&A with Howard Chan (Hot Toys) @ACGHHK by Mark Osr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I am pretty miserable at the moment. I've had a $h!tty year. But rather than complain about that on here I'd rather vent about toy delays and HT obsession with Iron Man. Keeping it light. :wink1:

sorry to hear. hope all is ok.:(

sorry to hear. hope all is ok.:(

Thanks. I've not had it as bad as some on the forum have but by the standards of my life so far 2013 is a year I'll be glad to see the back of. Now back to that ****ing Iron Man. I kid, I'm done for today....he said ominously.

Last edited:
I need to confess...I'm one of those bastards that hate the delay on other stuff but cannot stop buying their iron man releases...props to them they engineered those stuff too damn well.

Thanks. I've not had it as bad as some on the forum have but by the standards of my life so far 2013 is a year I'll be glad to see the back of. Now back to that ****ing Iron Man. I kid, I'm done for today....he said ominously.
You'll be right buddy. :1-1:

It doesn't have anything to do with club football or anything, does it? :lol

Actually I am pretty miserable at the moment. I've had a $h!tty year. But rather than complain about that on here I'd rather vent about toy delays and HT obsession with Iron Man. Keeping it light. :wink1:

Take care man, always like reading your posts on terminator stuff and well generally anything 1/6. Hope the new year gets better!

:1-1:

You'll be right buddy. :1-1:

It doesn't have anything to do with club football or anything, does it? :lol

:lol No, I have no particular football allegiances. You're talking about ''soccer'' right? One can't be too sure on an American forum.

Take care man, always like reading your posts on terminator stuff and well generally anything 1/6. Hope the new year gets better!

:1-1:

Wow, thanks for that :hi5:

Likewise. I'm feeling the hype again. You know how it dies off awhile after the first reveal and then comes back into full swing on the cusp of the release.

yup, almost every single figure has those phases. now that it's closer to release time, the hype is back!!! :panic:

:lol No, I have no particular football allegiances. You're talking about ''soccer'' right? One can't be too sure on an American forum.
Yes mate.. the soccer. :lol

I don't follow a particular team either, but I love watching it anyway - especially the European matches.

I just really want a Faora :'( I could personally care less about Jor, I like Crowes performance, but it's no Brando

At least a new Wolverine is confirmed!

Why have the not announced it like the other licenses, I wish he would have asked if they planed on get the Xmen days of future past licensee I mean they are aware that the movie is coming out but have not made any mention of acquiring the license

I just really want a Faora :'( I could personally care less about Jor, I like Crowes performance, but it's no Brando

So you do care a little bit about Jor El then.

Why have the not announced it like the other licenses, I wish he would have asked if they planed on get the Xmen days of future past licensee I mean they are aware that the movie is coming out but have not made any mention of acquiring the license

Maybe they've realised the error of their own ways in announcing this stuff and then delaying it until theres just no ****ing point in making anything. So even if they have these licenses they don't tell us about it.

They mentioned delaying XFC Xavier to release it with the DOFP line. That indicates they are possibly thinking of perhaps one day eventually making a figure from it.

I get what you mean though, they made official announcements for MOS & IM3 and delivered figures right around the release of the movies yet no official announcement of The Wolverine and no figures for it's release.

They've also officially announced figures to be made from Thor 2, Cap 2 and GOTG, but no official announcements for ASM2 or DOFP.

HT are obviously in Disneys pocket :mad:

Back