New PREDATOR Movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember reading somewhere else how some people were saying that maybe the Super Predators from the Rodriguez movie PREDATORS could actually be Female predators.
that's why they looked so different and why they were bigger or something like that.

See ..., Now thats sorta Interesting ...
But THAT creeps me out Big Time...
Almost as Much ..., as Actually Running into a Pack of Body Builder Transectuals 1 Night in Seattle Yrs ago.

They could have female predators in the movies. They just could make them with no boobs and longer dreads or smaller bodies.

That could be a good idea actually. Have smaller thin people play them, give them longer and fuller dreads. make their suits more complete (Kind of like the way the AVP preds looked but add more to them)

They could make them the least sexy as possible. No cleavage or butt shots or anything.
Just have them look different than the male predators and make their masks nicer looking.

:lecture But this is the only way it'll make any money if Robert Rodriquez is involved.

I feel like female Predators shouldn't have mammalian glands (bewbs). Since they're like....reptilian...insect type things. Science :lecture

Predators already have so many similar anatomical aspects related to humans. They wouldn't need a cod piece if they didn't have some junk down there. I like the Narin female designs, so if you just subtract the boobs, I think that's how I would imagine them.

Predators already have so many similar anatomical aspects related to humans. They wouldn't need a cod piece if they didn't have some junk down there. I like the Narin female designs, so if you just subtract the boobs, I think that's how I would imagine them.

Lizards have a lot of anatomical similarities to us as well. They can have sex organs, but there's no reason for the. To have mammary glands. No bewbs. No bewbs I say!!

The last page of this thread arouses me.

That's not surprising.

Last edited:

Wasn't Paul WS Anderson going to show the Predators junk in AVP?

I remember seeing some pictures (or maybe just art) of nude predators where their junk was showing.

Wasn't Paul WS Anderson going to show the Predators junk in AVP?

I remember seeing some pictures (or maybe just art) of nude predators where their junk was showing.
2148uoj.png

I'm only suprised Chyna hasn't made a XXX version of Predator yet with her playing a nympho female Predator.

Back