Media Kojima Wants to Reboot Silent Hill

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if it's a complete reboot of Silent Hill, I'd actually be interested in seeing Kojima's take on the series :lol. God willing, he'd be doing something else, instead of just working on another Metal Gear game.

There will be a radar system, and you can tag monsters...

:yuck

Kojima can't even make his own games coherent, him managing this franchise won't be an improvement.

There will be a radar system, and you can tag monsters...

:yuck

:mwaha

Seriously, Team Silent did a phenomenal job of masking their Japanese sensibilities out of their games, that's the only thing I fear Kojima won't be able to pull off. It takes a lot to make a proper Silent Hill game and while we've never had a bad Silent Hill game, it's hard to imagine a new sequel/reboot living up to the original 3.

Again, bring back Yamaoka then it's possible.

I actually welcome this and hope it happens. Kojima needs to step away from MGS and Silent Hill could use a hell of a lot of change so anything at this point is welcomed by me.

I liked Downpour.
haters gonna hate

giphy.gif

They tried to change up the very stale formula - story wasn't super awesome for sure....the tech hiccups seemed like a step back, but I did love that they brought back roaming to a pretty decent size area, and side missions (sounds lame out of context) but it was kinda cool and a couple of the puzzles were hard,

Back