Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, you're right. CG Sly Stallone from Rambo II as well. That would be awesome. All 4 of them walking through the jungle in their power loaders, taking on Predaliengremlincritterpirahnaskunks.

Funnyface.gif

There pred-hounds and as far as I know most people don't ride around on dogs/wolves. Not saying its out of the realm of possiblity but that one in the previews was way to small for a predator to sit on and ride around and still be taken seriously:p

From what I've read, his death is...interesting. :naughty

Good. Just on his past roles only, he's already the character I'm rooting to see bite it quickly or horrifically. Even though I know nothing about their characters, just on the actors alone, I'm rooting for Fishburn and Brody.

Well there was a comment regarding the humans running into other captured beasts the Predators had rounded up, I suppose in some way we could see an Alien but not in the capacity of the AVP movies, maybe just a lone xenomorph or a corpse/skeleton just to see they do still exist in this world.

I like the idea of that. I just hope at the end a load of aliens don't kill the predators or something to let the last human survive. :lol

Well with a planet full of them that could be a task. :lol Is this supposed to be their actual home planet or just a place they hunt .. or does nobody know yet ?.

Its just a hunting planet, there isn't countries of predators here its just a game preserve for select tribes.

I think Brody and Topher seem to fit in quite well with the whole thing from what I can see. Personally if anyone stands out for me its Laurence Fishburne. I always seem him as Morpheus. :lol
It wont bother me though , man.. I hope this movie doesn't suck !. :monkey2

Right. Brody has never ever been in an action role.....

adrienbrodyandjamiebellinkingkong.jpg

And neither has Grace....

venom.jpg

And certinly not Bruce Willis...a romantic comedy actor for a while. Good thing he never made it big.

Personally if anyone stands out for me its Laurence Fishburne. I always seem him as Morpheus. :lol
don't lie. you still see him like this.

cowboy_curtis.jpg

OMFG COWBOY CURTIS IS IN THIS MOVIE ITS GOING TO SUCK SOOOOO BAAAAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back