Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PREDATORS has an official release date: July 9, 2010

the answer to that question is always batman. he's taken down superman plenty of times so the other guys should be a walk in the park.

that's cause superman always held back when fighting batman. he'd rather let himself be hurt than to hurt his friend.

that's cause superman always held back when fighting batman. he'd rather let himself be hurt than to hurt his friend.
except for when brainiac got control of him and batman had to shoot him with kryptonite.
batman always wins because he's smarter than everyone else.

wait... what's this topic about?

oh yeah, there's that kryptonite as well. always convenient as last minute solution to defeat supes.

the topic is predators. we're just exploring possibilities here.

say, if a face hugger lay an egg inside supes, would the alien then be wearing a red underoo?

Well....considering that the Aliens pick up the DNA Signature of their hosts, I would say that implantation in a Kryptonian would mean that with said Alien was near the Yellow Sun it'd gain the same abilities as a Kryptonian.

Well....considering that the Aliens pick up the DNA Signature of their hosts, I would say that implantation in a Kryptonian would mean that with said Alien was near the Yellow Sun it'd gain the same abilities as a Kryptonian.

This is assuming the xenobite embryo could even latch on to Superman's internals. If a bullet or even a needle with it's sharp/tiny surface area can't penetrate the density of his skin, let alone the soft tissue of his eyeball, I doubt an embryo could parasitically latch onto his organs.

Of course, I saw Kryptonite in the mix up there so I figured that was factor.

This is assuming the xenobite embryo could even latch on to Superman's internals. If a bullet or even a needle with it's sharp/tiny surface area can't penetrate the density of his skin, let alone the soft tissue of his eyeball, I doubt an embryo could parasitically latch onto his organs.

dont ruin the fun now. a super strong flying alien with red underpants, what's not to like? great avp3 material i'd say.

geek2.jpg

:lol!!

dont ruin the fun now. a super strong flying alien with red underpants, what's not to like? great avp3 material i'd say.

Nah, assuming a facehugger actually wrapped around supes long enough to squirt it's load, likely, Supes would just poop the thing out and cut it in half with a clinch, or powerfart the damn thing, splattering it on a brick wall or launching it back into space. :lol

Nah, assuming a facehugger actually wrapped around supes long enough to squirt it's load, likely, Supes would just poop the thing out and cut it in half with a clinch, or powerfart the damn thing, splattering it on a brick wall or launching it back into space. :lol

powerfart is a good superpower. no doubt superman could do some damage with his butthole, especially after eating a few burritos.

powerfart is a good superpower. no doubt superman could do some damage with his butthole, especially after eating a few burritos.

..and people think his super breath is powerful! ;)

14471993_e3bddd9c74.jpg

They should just have me direct the next predator movie, I'll make sure the predators look cool at least.

let's hope they just make predator 2 with normal predators, hopefully some from the predator 2 ship, and not those tank predators from AVP, they sucked.

I just thought of something for the new movie, what if it was a Predator family? Like a mom, a dad and a son on vacation. And they're teaching the kid how to hunt.

That would be so funny:lol instead of fishing poles and a tackle box they have spears and a cleaner kit. ANd the mom could have a video camera :rotfl

i dont understand. what is reboot? is it like a sequel or a remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back