Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PREDATORS has an official release date: July 9, 2010

It is Predator 3. They just dont have to focus on the crap AvP and AvP-R spat up.

...and the Predator left the area to search for him. Sure Arnold would have made noise, but you're forgetting the natural noises the jungle would have in it to help cover them up.

I get what you're saying, but there are rational things that would at least not make the whole thing seem so silly.

or maybe the pred was relaxing in his hammock listening to ipod.

or maybe the pred was relaxing in his hammock listening to ipod.

Oh! So that was what was in his medi-pack! LOL Wonder what he listens to?..

I think, BLS, Papa Roach and Fallout Boy...:rotfl

Danny Glover looked like he was going to keel over during the entire movie. When you can't run 10 feet without panting afterward, then you have no business fighting a Predator.

The Predator (in P2), not to be outdone, died in a less than stellar way. He out-embarassed glover. Maybe in Predators the ugly hunters can go up against super babies.

hehe... even arnold resorted to tricks to beat his pred. but the 2nd pred got beat in a fistfight, with danny glover, at his home turf(it was on his ship), after he threw all kinds hi-tech weapons at glover.

that must be the worst pred ever. must be an embarrassment to his clan and sent to earth for penance.

hehe... even arnold resorted to tricks to beat his pred. but the 2nd pred got beat in a fistfight, with danny glover, at his home turf(it was on his ship), after he threw all kinds hi-tech weapons at glover.

that must be the worst pred ever. must be an embarrassment to his clan and sent to earth for penance.

Yup. The "special bus" predator. He got beat by an old wheezy man. As a normal 80's action flick the film was good, but as a sequel to the first predator, it's the equivalent of comparing the old Rambo cartoon to First Blood. While the acting in the first film was FAR from Academy Award winning material, it's even sadder when you look at the ensemble cast of the second and realize the acting was worse than a Hulk Hogan TNT movie. :lol

A new Predator film!?!

Freaks,

Sorry if this has already been discussed..but if not...

I have just been reading the new SCI-FI NOW magazine and have found a very small article in there. Basically "A reboot of predator, entitled PREDATORS, will be put into prouction shortly according to producer Robert Rodriguez."

That's really all there is on it I'm afraid. Anyone heard anything about this?

Cheers for now
Smally.

no more remakes please. They are already making a remake of robocop. Why can't they just leave the originals alone. Maybe because hollywood today is simply flat out of ideas.

I think they should make predator 3 an idea banded around was one where marines head to the predator planet to fight off a planned invasion of earth. I thought that would be a cool idea for a third movie. Sort of in the vein of aliens.

no more remakes please. They are already making a remake of robocop. Why can't they just leave the originals alone. Maybe because hollywood today is simply flat out of ideas.

I think they should make predator 3 an idea banded around was one where marines head to the predator planet to fight off a planned invasion of earth. I thought that would be a cool idea for a third movie. Sort of in the vein of aliens.

You do realize that the Preds live on a planet with an extremely high gravitational pull, right?

It's what allows them to jump around rooftops and treetops on Earth so easily.

Humans would probably not even be able to stand up on the Pred homeplanet.

That would be a terrible Predator movie, not a bad movie, but bad for Predators, it totally ignores who they are.

We've only had a small glimpse, but I don't see Predators as conquerors or anything, they're a hunter race, they come to earth for sport, not invasion.

If anything were to happen with humans on the Predator world, I'd say a Gladiator type scenario where they caught and used as prey for a hunt.

That would be a terrible Predator movie, not a bad movie, but bad for Predators, it totally ignores who they are.

We've only had a small glimpse, but I don't see Predators as conquerors or anything, they're a hunter race, they come to earth for sport, not invasion.

True, and the gravitation laws would effect us in ways such as our bones ripping through our skin...:banana:chew

Yay!!

I still want a predator movie in the desert fighting marines.
How cool was the scene in transformers when they were fighting that sand thing.
I know there completely different but imagine that basic idea but with a predator.

Imagine the character design it could have too , a sandy coloured armour.
It makes sense too since there attracted to heat.

Back when Black Hawk Down came out I thought that would be the perfect scenario to drop a pred into.

I still want a predator movie in the desert fighting marines.
How cool was the scene in transformers when they were fighting that sand thing.
I know there completely different but imagine that basic idea but with a predator.

Imagine the character design it could have too , a sandy coloured armour.
It makes sense too since there attracted to heat.

Being that I live in a desert, the only problem with that is that out in the middle of nowhere - there is really nothing but sand.

Not exactly any perches to watch from, or cover to take.

Back when Black Hawk Down came out I thought that would be the perfect scenario to drop a pred into.

I actually like that idea. The only gripe I have is how they'll factor in "human elements" into the movie. Besides Dutch's squad in the first Predator movie, I've just never cared about any of the humans in the rest of the movies. They just didn't have "it", I guess

they should just do predator vs terminator vs batman vs robocop vs wolverine and be done with it once and for all.

hmm.. i wonder who would win in that battle royale.

they should just do predator vs terminator vs batman vs robocop vs wolverine and be done with it once and for all.

hmm.. i wonder who would win in that battle royale.
the answer to that question is always batman. he's taken down superman plenty of times so the other guys should be a walk in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back