Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out what milla just posted on her twitter account

@MillaJovovich: So here's a vid of our gorgeous,awesome boys! Johann Urb as Leon n @boriskodjoe as Luther! Njoy! https://t.co/LLeWKwxJ

The outfit looks good but the actor paying him just does not scream Leon too me at all but then again I expected that. I'm more interested in seeing what creatures we'll see.

Yeah...alas. At least he looks more like Leon than Wentworth did as Chris.

Exactly! About the Chris thing. LOL The actor looks great, unless getting some lesbian pixie haircut would make him look more like Leon. I'm happy with the choice of actor for Leon.

[Game Chris= Wins, Game Leon= 0. Movie Chris= 0, Movie Leon= Wins!] LOL

leon23516_0.png
Plus, I've never seen a grown man with that kinda hair. Johann's looks more realistic.

Last edited:
I really like how Leon has his Re4 gear in Retribution and how Ada seemingly has her long red dress style from Re4. And Las plagas...

The movie is so far looking like its going to heavily steal from RE4. I cannot help but feel that we wouldn't of been seeing these if it wasnt for PSN putting up the HD versions of the game.

But of the two to borrow heavily from id of reallllly preferred Code Veronica. But there is still hope

*crosses fingers for Alfred and Alexia*

The outfit looks good but the actor paying him just does not scream Leon too me at all but then again I expected that. I'm more interested in seeing what creatures we'll see.

I like Urb over Ackles. Ackles still looks like a kid in my opinion. That may be all well in good if they wanted to keep Leon looking like an "ageless male super model" like he is in the games/cg movies but I already much prefer the look of a more mature and masculine Leon that Urb is bringing to the table. Also, the fact that they have Leon not caring about his looks so damn much and have him with slight beard is great in my opinion.

wait were is the leon pic ? i dont see it ?

edit. never mind. Dear lord theat leon loos stupid. He doesnt look like leon at all he look's like he's cosplaying.

Exactly! About the Chris thing. LOL The actor looks great, unless getting some lesbian pixie haircut would make him look more like Leon. I'm happy with the choice of actor for Leon.

leon23516_0.png
Plus, I've never seen a grown man with that kinda hair. Johann's looks more realistic.

your kidding right.:slap he doesnt look that realistic at all. imo. Ill wait for the trailer though

I like Urb over Ackles. Ackles still looks like a kid in my opinion. That may be all well in good if they wanted to keep Leon looking like an "ageless male super model" like he is in the games/cg movies but I already much prefer the look of a more mature and masculine Leon that Urb is bringing to the table. Also, the fact that they have Leon not caring about his looks so damn much and have him with slight beard is great in my opinion.

I couldn't agree more.

Last edited:
That actually looks like leon tho dude. Hate to break it to you but thats the style man. He looks awesome with tha hair. The movie leon looks like some pirate.

That guy's hair makes him look like a fairy. Like he'd rather go shopping with his girlfriend and all her girlfriends instead of watching football with the guys.

And when you said "that's the style" I really hope you were just talking about Leon's only. If you know anyone in real life with that haircut then you need to do them a favor and slap them in the face, tell them to stop being an emo kid and that bands like My Chemical Romance suck.

That guy's hair makes him look like a fairy. Like he'd rather go shopping with his girlfriend and all her girlfriends instead of watching football with the guys.

And when you said "that's the style" I really hope you were just talking about Leon's only. If you know anyone in real life with that haircut then you need to do them a favor and slap them in the face, tell them to stop being an emo kid and that bands like My Chemical Romance suck.

:clap:clap lol you should see the comments on imdb about leon's (actor) look. That the actor looks too manly to play leon Lmao

Last edited:
I only saw the one thread on imdb about Leon being to much of a man, it was that once about the fact he isn't clean shaven. If you want to see hate then just wait until the morons on IGN's Resident Evil board see it.

Its odd that people complain that the girls are wearing make up but then those same people are like "why isn't Leon shaving and grooming himself every day".

Game Leon and that cosplayer look like the type of guy that would order orange mocha frappuccinos and get into gasoline fights.

I only saw the one thread on imdb about Leon being to much of a man, it was that once about the fact he isn't clean shaven. If you want to see hate then just wait until the morons on IGN's Resident Evil board see it.

Its odd that people complain that the girls are wearing make up but then those same people are like "why isn't Leon shaving and grooming himself every day".

Game Leon and that cosplayer look like the type of guy that would order orange mocha frappuccinos and get into gasoline fights.
I can only imagine. Lol yep, that's the same thread I saw on imdb. Lol

Yea that's his style. Plus Leon is cool. Don't no why people hate him cuz of the hair. Dude could beat you up lol.

Yeah, Leon's hair is a hard thing to pull off in live action without making the actor look like an idiot. I dig what they're doing with Urb at the moment.

First look at Kevin Durand as Barry Burton provided by Boris Kodjoe's twitter.

https://lockerz.com/s/150132873

Kevin looks fantastic as Barry and they even gave him his exact outfit from Resident Evil 1.

Holy crap! Durand looks awesome as Barry. :blissy

It's not a perfect match, but I'm glad they picked him to play Barry

Back