Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 (movie)

Wow.... anyway... :lol

People need to get over the Alice character. :nana:

:peace

BRING ON RESIDENT EVIL 6 THE MOVIE!!!

Someday.

But they need to make him cool---he wasn't nearly as cool in the movie as he was in the game.

Yeah. I enjoyed movie Wesker on some level, but when you compare it to the games...It just doesn't...

I wonder "flashbacks" or behind the seat[ like he did in RE4 GAME].

I'm anticipating more info on his role as well as all of the other returning characters. It all has me quite intrigued.

Someday.

Yeah. I enjoyed movie Wesker on some level, but when you compare it to the games...It just doesn't...

I'm anticipating more info on his role as well as all of the other returning characters. It all has me quite intrigued.

Resident Evil 6 is pretty much confirmed because every movie has been a success to some degree, and I'm sure that won't end when the 5th one drops.

I think Wesker had his swag and everything going on, but he didn't get enough screen time, and the Wesker voice isn't very easy to duplicate. We also wasn't as aggresive, while using a strange since of elegance to his movements.

When Chris shot at him (before grabbing claire), the way he dodged the bullets looked wierd because he didn't lean out of the way enough while moving large distances. It looked like he kept his feet together and moved like how he did on the plane in RE5.

Last edited:

I can't get over Alice, she's eye candy...I honestly could watch Milla move all day long. :exactly:

Wow.... anyway... :lol

People need to get over the Alice character. :nana:

BRING ON RESIDENT EVIL 6 THE MOVIE!!!

No alice needs to die in a horrible fire and then jill can be the main character. Bring on Resident evil 6. WITHOUT FREAKIN ALICE> :panic::yess:

No alice needs to die in a horrible fire and then jill can be the main character. Bring on Resident evil 6. WITHOUT FREAKIN ALICE> :panic::yess:

Just like RACHAEL DAWES :lecture...yet I had the figure on Pre-order:lol. I changed my card so I couldn't be charged, and I don't want to pay the cancellation fee. Its like that for Alice and New Goblin. OH WELL 4 now. I need my $$$

As long as Paul W.S. Anderson controls the Resident Evil franchise like he has been you will ALWAYS have Alice.

Milla Jovovich is his wife. Do you all know that? This is like a constant paycheck for them both.

As long as Paul W.S. Anderson controls the Resident Evil franchise like he has been you will ALWAYS have Alice.

Milla Jovovich is his wife. Do you all know that? This is like a constant paycheck for them both.

We know, and a paycheck to Capcom as well. Is just business to all of them. :peace

I would think people would just move on since the first two RE movies came out. It's what 2011? The first one came out in 2002. It's tiresome to hear people complain. :lol

We know, and a paycheck to Capcom as well. Is just business to all of them. :peace

I would think people would just move on since the first two RE movies came out. It's what 2011? The first one came out in 2002. It's tiresome to hear people complain. :lol

people still complaining cause this franchise/garbage is still going on many people just want a real re movie based somewhat off the game if milla wasn't in this people wouldn't watch it .

Its tiresome to see these keep coming year after year.:wave:lecture

That little raccoon mascot/drawing reminds of what ORC is having throughout Raccoon City.

news.jpg

DSC_0389.jpg

Back