Resident Evil HD collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend is wanting to sell his gamecube on ebay soon and some games. He doesnt have an ebay account so im hoping when he gives it to me to put on ebay ill be able to play it for the week >_>

Mine is in storage while the games are sitting on a shelve. I'll just wait maybe it'll be on sale someday. LOL

I don't even remember there being 4 on the PS2. Still, I'd just get the Gamecube. I found one for $20 with two Wavebirds on Craigslist a while back.

The PS2 version was released about 1 year o 2 after the GC version.

The cutscenes on PS2 version were recorder from the GC version, instead real time, the poligonal charge was a bit cut, and some minor graphic differences, but If you ask me It was a good and well worked port after all

I had a massive Resident evil mood change going on. I was really into Predator Merch and stuff then me and my friend decided to replay the RE games from 1-3 (and 5) and i ended up having to get a ps2 for RE 4 and Code veronica. When i got them is when id found out they were coming but i didnt wanna stop the play through we were doing.

But still id rather get half arsed HD's then have to buy a new console again!

If you have PSN + you can download RE 1, 2 and 3 for FREE, and buy the RE4HD for 10$ now.. (and probably Code veronica HD for 10$)

I have played (and still own) all RE games included the gamecube RE remake and 0, but the Code Veronica (Dreamcast) did'nt like it too much, and would be the worst of the series to me :/

Last edited:
What about Resident Evil 0??

Ive heard such good things about this game and it looks amazing. Unfortunately i think this game, like MGS:Twin Snakes, it was developed by a nintendo dev. So it'll never come to Xbox/PS3 :(

please someone tell me im wrong :gah:

downloading the game now, here in the u.k its only £6. that's amazing! shame im not a PS+ member since its mostly crap stuff that's up imo

im totally in RE4 mode right now, i want some merchandise but RE4s merch is pretty weak sauce. hopefully some stuff is coming for the 15th anniversary:pray:

£6? For that i'm willing to put up with the funky controls. Had no idea it was so cheap!

I've been playing it since last night. Really enjoying it. Nice and clear. And the controls are not bad at all. I got into them after 2 minutes. There is only 3 you need to remember ( aim, direct and shoot ) so surely its not that difficult.

Now, i wonder if the game coming out will stimulate some more sales of the Hot Toys Krausers and Chainsaw Ganado figures off ebay. I got mine off a guy on ebay and they have more very cheap (im still really happy over my sideshow exclusive Chainsaw ganado £89.99 posted in the uk and krauser £99.99.). I felt like being a good boy and telling him the correct titles of the figures because that way they wouldnt be hanging around in his sale items.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkqlqOenwzE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkqlqOenwzE[/ame]

Capcom releases 'History of Biohazard'

I've been playing it since last night. Really enjoying it. Nice and clear. And the controls are not bad at all. I got into them after 2 minutes. There is only 3 you need to remember ( aim, direct and shoot ) so surely its not that difficult.

Now, i wonder if the game coming out will stimulate some more sales of the Hot Toys Krausers and Chainsaw Ganado figures off ebay. I got mine off a guy on ebay and they have more very cheap (im still really happy over my sideshow exclusive Chainsaw ganado £89.99 posted in the uk and krauser £99.99.). I felt like being a good boy and telling him the correct titles of the figures because that way they wouldnt be hanging around in his sale items.

Let's see..

The only problem with controls is that you can use the right stick for aiming, (or move) and if you're used to aim with the right stick (like all the games released in the last 7 0 r 8 years ) then will be a problem for sure, because you'll use the right stick by sheer inertia and logic :lecture

However, if You have been playing the PS2 or GC version recently like you said,( and this HD version has EXACTLY the same controls than GC or PS2..) then, you do'nt find any problems afterall :/

Last edited:
I should get a trophy for completing RE4 in one go. Woke up this morning played it from scratch with the gangster outfit till completion with only toilet breaks and food breaks. Then, i started it on professional as RPD because i want that trophy.

Really enjoying this game. But after i complete it this time around i wont do much other than play mercs and wait for CV

I'll be getting RE4 HD this weekend I think. Can't wait to play through RE4 again though it's gonna be hell trying to unlock the Hand Cannon in Mercs again.

For me, the worst part was trying to get that "S" ranking with HUNK on the Water stage and Leon on the village stage (mainly because the chainsaw sisters would constantly respawn).

I'll be getting RE4 HD this weekend I think. Can't wait to play through RE4 again though it's gonna be hell trying to unlock the Hand Cannon in Mercs again.

oh man is that how you get the cannon? :slap

i sucked so hard at the mercineries back in the day. Loving this game though, im surprised how much i remember how to beat it since i only played it once waaaaaay back.

Is code veronica any good? should i bother with it, after it drops in price?

Oh yeah? ill definetly look into it. Im surprised as seeing that it doen't have the pre-rendered background like the old games.

also i remember people not liking it that much when it originally came out

Back