Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nemesis' intro in RE3 is probably one of the greatest moments in the series. It's so well done. When Nemesis first said "Stars..." It blew my mind and made me **** my pants :panic: :lol

....Not gonna lie...first time I played it, I chose to enter the police station :lol

I Was really young, That freaked me out. I chose the Police Station but I thought he was going to follow me or break the doors or something. I was freaked out by that

just finished the campaign and thanks god it's over.
this has to be the worst game in the resident evil series.
I cant belive they want people to pay for this game.
playing it with mouse aim made the game playable.
graphics where nothing spectacular even for pc.
the only cool thing of this game was to see leon, claire and shery at the end. I saved leon and the crew.
the soundtrack at the last stand was great.

glad is done and off my list.

I still like this game and play it.

Yeah it's tedious / stupid A.I but it adds to the challenge.

I play on Processional level and finish it, easy.

I was just thinking about this the other night as this game would seem most realistic as in how many weapons you can hold.

Main Weapon / Secondary Weapon / Knife.

3 of each Grenades, 1 Health Spray and 1 Anti-Virus Spray (Depending on character, this can vary)

Lets take RE5 for example: 9 spaces in you inventory, which means you can carry up to 9 (in variation) of 3 shot guns / 3 machine guns / 3 rifles... Or whatever you choose...

Pistols / grenade / rocket launchers...

Let see you do that in real life :lol

I still like all RE Games and RE5! :D

Last edited:
Back