Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vectorqj.jpg

Could do with a rotatable thigh joint.

But still decent.

Vector has been peg warming my TRU's shelves for the last month. I'm tempted to pick him up but I wish NECA made the rest of Wolf Pack as well.

Yeah, he's been warming the pegs here too. I'd say it's safe to say a lot of people haven't played the game. I was tempted to pick it up, but the price kept me away. I may try to snag one a bit cheaper to go with my current Neca RE figs.

Actually im more interested in the dmc3 figures. they look so awesome.

Yeah I'd take a look at them too when they are released.

I have Dante and Nero from DMC4 and are great in detail.
Vector has been peg warming my TRU's shelves for the last month. I'm tempted to pick him up but I wish NECA made the rest of Wolf Pack as well.

The rest of the Wolf Pack would be nice.

I say to myself I'd only get Vector, but I know I'd love the whole team.
Yeah, he's been warming the pegs here too. I'd say it's safe to say a lot of people haven't played the game. I was tempted to pick it up, but the price kept me away. I may try to snag one a bit cheaper to go with my current Neca RE figs.

He's a good figure, but lacks in a few joint movements.

But yeah, if you can get him at a cheaper price, it be better.

started plating the game today on pc.
visuals are good but man the AI friends are so ****.
got to the part when you see the lickers for the first time.
if I was playin this game on consoles I would have quit by now.
the mouse aim makes the game playable.

this game is a complete rental or bargain bin pick up at most.
just going to play it and get it out my list.

I am just having fun playing it.
R6 is 10000000x better then this game.

It's bad, but RE6 is worst.

ORC is non-canon game. I knew it wasn't going to an awesome RE game. So for a non-canon game it's way better than RE6.

At least it was full of zombies. But even still, it's another turd nugget of Capcom's many in the last few years.

Also ORC was in Raccoon city, that was another benefit :yess:

After Shinji is done with "The Evil Within", Capcom should throw wads of cash at him to get him to come back and help remake RE2.

They should get him to take back over the series, it's going downhill.

After Shinji is done with "The Evil Within", Capcom should throw wads of cash at him to get him to come back and help remake RE2.

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

REmake 2 with Shinji at the helm might even topple REmake as the top RE. REmake was such a amazing re-imagining but true to the source material game ever.

REmake 2 with Shinji at the helm might even topple REmake as the top RE. REmake was such a amazing re-imagining but true to the source material game ever.

Don't forget RE3. I need to explore Raccoon City. :lecture

It's pretty much the best remake EVAR!

It's going down hill? :lol It's already down the hill, run over by Crapcoms greed. :lol

And scraped off the road, eaten by a hillbilly then ****ed out...which is where RE6 came from.

Don't forget RE3. I need to explore Raccoon City. :lecture

:lecture :lecture :lecture

God I couldn't even imagine Shinji helming those two remakes....how amazing they'd be...Oh man...I'm gonna cry :monkey2

And scraped off the road, eaten by a hillbilly then ****ed out...which is where RE6 came from.

God I couldn't even imagine Shinji helming those two remakes....how amazing they'd be...Oh man...I'm gonna cry :monkey2

I'm mentally power fapping to the idea of him doing REmake 2/3. Raccoon City never gets old, and I'm sure we would explore a hellva lot more than we did in the game itself.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

Hahahahahahaha!

Revisiting the RPD again with Leon and Claire.... exploring its hallways. Having that feeling back when RE2 came out.

Then RE3, running through the streets of Raccoon City being stalked by Nemesis again. :pray:

They must include the original music! :mad:

Back