Resident Evil Afterlife Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they will kill Wesker (though I hope they don't) and Alice will do it...i just really hope they don't give him a cowards death or a cheap death Or make him friendly...

this movie will prob be...bad...but at least it looks like they're kinda...trying............kinda......

I'm sure they will kill Wesker (though I hope they don't) and Alice will do it...i just really hope they don't give him a cowards death or a cheap death Or make him friendly...

this movie will prob be...bad...but at least it looks like they're kinda...trying............kinda......

They're 4 movies too late for that to me

You know what'd be funny is if movie Wesker died by being gnawed to death by a mob of zombies.

:lol:lol:lol:lol That would be HILARIOUS

If he does die in the movie it has to be chris that does him in. I hate these live action movies, but have to watch them cause of that RE name. I wish they would do some more CG animated RE movies though.

Awww, isn't that cute. Paul Anderson played RE5 and now he's making a crappy movie about it.

If he does die in the movie it has to be chris that does him in. I hate these live action movies, but have to watch them cause of that RE name. I wish they would do some more CG animated RE movies though.

RE: Degeneration was AWESOME...anything more like that is okay in my book

You know, there was a time when Anderson actually directed movie(s?) that didn't make you want to die. That movie was Mortal Kombat. Back in 1995.

From what I heard, the story was written before RE5 was out but it is inspired by what they saw beforehand.

Are you sure? The game will have been out almost a year when this hits theaters. And video games take just as long, if not longer to make than a film. Me thinks it was the other way around.

You know, there was a time when Anderson actually directed movie(s?) that didn't make you want to die. That movie was Mortal Kombat. Back in 1995.

And even then MK missed the mark on some things. What's this guy's deal with ruining good video games by making crappy movies? :lol

And even then MK missed the mark on some things. What's this guy's deal with ruining good video games by making crappy movies? :lol

MK missed the mark? Nah. Raiden argues otherwise.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/P9wOHJa-GgI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/P9wOHJa-GgI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I'll give Anderson some credit, he's the lesser of two evils when it comes to directing ____ty video game movies. The worst offender is Uwe Boll.

i actually think it was cause she was to close a representation of the game, you know he couldn't have that in these movies.

I want more CG RE movies, Degeneration was good.

I just watched this not too long ago, I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next RE movie I've enjoyed the rest of them.

Not being game accurate doesn't bother me as much.

Anderson made Death Race, and Event Horizion. Two really sweet movies. He did make AvP...but I dont hate him any more for that. He did try. He created a somewhat original and unique story to bring together the Aliens and Predators. He just...eh...missed the mark.

Dude just remake the movie like thier remaking everything else. Like seriously.

anyone catch the new trailer? it's a crappy video capture off of a screen but you can still see some things happening.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AzPwKZYFh_g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AzPwKZYFh_g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I know I'll garner some hate but I think it looks like a pretty cool movie. I have a bit of hope for this one and I'm liking how Wesker is turning out.

Back