Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-vgYsYULp6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-vgYsYULp6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Do we know if Lost in Nightmares DLC is canon and where it lies in continuity?

Anyone wanna take a stab on who the 8 alternate Merc characters are? I'm guessing Leon and Claire for sure, HUNK hopefully, Josh, and possibly Rebecca and Barry to complete the main 5 STARS members and just a shot in the dark, Ada and Krauser (I know most think he's dead, but if I remeber right, when you beat a MERC level with him in RE4, there a pic of him hinding behind a rock while the island explodes so I guess it's possible he survived).

As for costumes, I guessing/hoping Chris and Wesker will get their CV/X costumes and Jill in her RE3 outfit.

Anyone wanna take a stab on who the 8 alternate Merc characters are? I'm guessing Leon and Claire for sure, HUNK hopefully, Josh, and possibly Rebecca and Barry to complete the main 5 STARS members and just a shot in the dark, Ada and Krauser (I know most think he's dead, but if I remeber right, when you beat a MERC level with him in RE4, there a pic of him hinding behind a rock while the island explodes so I guess it's possible he survived).

As for costumes, I guessing/hoping Chris and Wesker will get their CV/X costumes and Jill in her RE3 outfit.

Irving :lol

I'm actually thinking it wont be what we expect. Im thinking they're gonna fill a lot of those slots with the new costumes that are coming in the 2 different costume packs. I think both sheva and chris get one new costume in each pack, so that makes

Chris: Warrior outfit
Sheva: folklore outfit
Sheva: business suit outfit
Chris: ??? maybe his Flashback with Jill outfit

If that second episode entitled "desperate escape" does involve Jill and
Spoiler Spoiler:
then he might account for a slot

so if going by that, that leaves 3 empty slots for new characters...theoretically. Jill has a good chance of getting her S.T.A.R.S. outfit though.

I hope I'm wrong and we get all new characters from past RE games.

I'd love to see Rebecca and Krauser. I do wonder if they are gonna scrape the extras out of RE5 though...? Excella would be...wierd :google

Well, one of the new costumes is at 0:17 of the video I posted, that looks badass.

As for the characters, I'm hoping for

1. Leon
2. Claire
3. Krauser
4. Rebecca
5. Billy
6. Barry
7. Ada
8. Carlos

.....you also got tons more characters, but I think those 8 would be sweet

I'm actually thinking it wont be what we expect. Im thinking they're gonna fill a lot of those slots with the new costumes that are coming in the 2 different costume packs. I think both sheva and chris get one new costume in each pack, so that makes

Chris: Warrior outfit
Sheva: folklore outfit
Sheva: business suit outfit
Chris: ??? maybe his Flashback with Jill outfit

If that second episode entitled "desperate escape" does involve Jill and
Spoiler Spoiler:
then he might account for a slot

so if going by that, that leaves 3 empty slots for new characters...theoretically. Jill has a good chance of getting her S.T.A.R.S. outfit though.

I hope I'm wrong and we get all new characters from past RE games.

Well is said we'll get "a host of new costumes, and a new “MERCENARIES REUNION” mode featuring 8 new playable characters and weapon load outs". I'm guessing when they say Mercs Reunion, it means we'll get some past characters.

Well is said we'll get "a host of new costumes, and a new “MERCENARIES REUNION” mode featuring 8 new playable characters and weapon load outs". I'm guessing when they say Mercs Reunion, it means we'll get some past characters.

oh undoubtedly, im just speculating on which ones are gonna actually be past/new characters or just alternate costumed Chris and Sheva

i hope we get all the mercs from RE4 mercenaries and maybe nicholai and carlos from RE3 mercenaries that to me says, "reunion!"....oh and Barry

Gonna have to get ahold of this, shame since I have this on both the 360 and PS3 (beat both 6 times each). Prob get this version for the PS3 I think, since I got the Collectors edition of the PS3 version of the original.

Could care less about Mercenaries really as I rarely played it in RE4, but who knows I might enjoy it again.

Cool news, although the 2 new costumes for chris and sheva just look crap, for chris I mean the spikey shouldered semi-naked wierd one. I'll never play in these just as I never played as safari chris last time round. Why not give us some really cool commando looking outfits, jungle camouflage or something. Something at least soldier-like. Would be a lot cooler imo.

As for characters, i'm hoping for Leon and HUNK, Krauser would be cool too. Maybe a classic zombie :lol

Back