Action Figure CC-Toys Nate (Unexplored, Summer Version) 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure. You did see my replies yesterday right? Your replies are gone too. And I can't post anything on pc, it's asking me to leave the page. I did this on my phone
Yeah i had to get on here by finding the forum. The search doesn't allow me to look for anything it also says connection lost.

I will print this. If you need a replacement for yours, pm me :D
I will work on Sam Drake too
Nate 142.148.jpg

Which is the cc toys website or facebook page? Will we see a winter version on drake?

Inviato dal mio SM-G980F utilizzando Tapatalk

I've noticed that my copy seems to have a white spot with a black dot in the middle of the nose.

Could you check if your copy has the same paint too?

20220710_134750.jpg

wasn't there another nathan drake figure made by a guy who sells his extras on ebay.

I know this thread is basically dead, but does anyone know what body this guy is on? I bought one used & his ankle busted.

Aaaah, okay, thanks. I was poking around online & didn't see anything that looked quite right, & that's probably why. It's not really a great body, but I managed to fix it well enough for now. Maybe eventually I'll be able to buy a Limtoys body, or find a Phicen that fits it.

Back