Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may have missed one of the zombies lying down. The usual place is that room with the Moose head where you push the table. Theres a zombie underneath the table.

You also have to kill the enemies that respawn after you get 90 leeches if you didn't already.

Thanks for this, I got all the extra enemies when I got 90 but I most probably missed the one lying down in that room

I know the original game didn't have it, but i wish they could have done simple updates like the Storage Box.
I think i lost the Hunting Rifle since im now in the mansion and didn't bring it with me from the train wreck and can't go back.

I know, i was saying that the main entrance to the Mansion where i came from is locked so i can't go back to the train wreck to pick it up. Need to progress further in the game?

I know, i was saying that the main entrance to the Mansion where i came from is locked so i can't go back to the train wreck to pick it up. Need to progress further in the game?

How far are you into the game?

Hunting Rifle becomes redundant once you get the pump action.

That is what im hoping for, just don't want to run into same problem again if i leave something behind and can't go back to pick them up later which seems to be the case with the Hunting Rifle. A storage box would solve that problem.

If you mean the main entrance to the Mansion... that's not the way you came in... check the left side of the main staircase. There's the sewer entrance. Plus, you can always go back. :dunno

That is what im hoping for, just don't want to run into same problem again if i leave something behind and can't go back to pick them up later which seems to be the case with the Hunting Rifle. A storage box would solve that problem.

If you mean the main entrance to the Mansion... that's not the way you came in... check the left side of the main staircase. There's the sewer entrance. Plus, you can always go back. :dunno

Follow what P_A said. You're always returning to the hall anyway, so it's just a minor detour to get to the crash site stash.

Once you get the pump action, drop the hunting rifle wherever. It's useless at that point, since you need a designated shotgunner and handgunner from then on.

Having no item boxes is the whole point of the game. It makes it more challenging. You'll learn what items to leave behind since both characters have limited slots.

Man, believe it or not i missed it earlier before you mentioned it. The camera angle in front of the main entrance and the door to the left led me to believe it was the only ways which the RE 0-3 games have an tendency to do with the camera angles. Didn't think about running around the corner of the staircase because of that. Confusing when the cutscene actually started with you climbing up from the sewers :slap

Yeah, the hunting rifle is too slow and two shells is lame. You use it only for the scorpion. Shotgun is king.

I need to return to the game, got...side tracked by other ones

The hunting rifle is actually more powerful than the shotgun. It's spread is much more narrow which also means you can use it as a more long range weapon too. Its not good for crowd clearing because its spread isnt wide, but if you are purely looking for power wait until a hunter is right in your face and aim down and 1 shot it with all the concentrated damage points.

I would find it too risky to use later in the game since the Eliminators I swear take more damage than Hunters and require more shots since they don't always have the same attack pattern.

Back