Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really dreading to replay the Leech Hunter game for a few more trophies... damn Eliminators took about 16 shotgun blasts. :lol Plus, you need to aim down to dispatch them with other weapons. They're god at dodging blasts.

Bandersnatchers are more so way too durable for their own good and sorta unpredictable.

Elminators are awful regardless, no fair that Capcom nerfs Hunters in the name of freaking monkeys!

I just finished RE0 on Xbone. I haven't played it since it came out on gamecube. I remembered the game fondly but after playing through it again, it's not one of my favorites. RE1 though, still one of my all time top games. Outstanding remaster, IMO.

I had to cheat at this game :slap The part where you have to set the time for the clock after you put the minute hand dial in. I just could not find the righ note needed to solve. I kept thinking to myself Wow, if i was playing this game when it was first released, and when there was no youtube, i problably would of just given up and never completed it..

Back