Action Figure CC-Toys Nate (Unexplored, Summer Version) 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks great too, leagues ahead from anything officially release that ive seen so far.

Thank you :D
Is there a way for one to see the details of the character outfits in the game? I really want to get the details of the Scotland outfit. Could the photo mode got the details? I don't have a PS4 so I can't try it myself. If anyone here could help me I'd be grateful :D

Way ahead of you cf73ad33289ab7ac38559881be075975.jpg

Attachments

• 20190802_115953.jpg
    20190802_115953.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 186
Tried posting a pic i took of the in game model as i have a ps4 and the game.

Here is a back shot, i will probably take more images later as I'm not home atm, here is some images of the boots also. 20190802_120009.jpg20190802_120235.jpg20190802_120245.jpg

Here is a back shot, i will probably take more images later as I'm not home atm, here is some images of the boots also. View attachment 463566View attachment 463567View attachment 463568

Cool thanks! Are you taking it on a screenshot or you took it by phone?

By the way mine arrived and the head sculpt really does need an upgrade. All the accessories are good, the grappling hook is really detailed, the boots are good but not really accurate. Will try to sculpt a new one. Will dye the shirt too so it's got the right color

Cool thanks! Are you taking it on a screenshot or you took it by phone?

By the way mine arrived and the head sculpt really does need an upgrade. All the accessories are good, the grappling hook is really detailed, the boots are good but not really accurate. Will try to sculpt a new one. Will dye the shirt too so it's got the right color
I took them on my phone(which has a ****** camera ��) but i think the shirt is accurate in color compared to the new one by kai(pre dyed) it's alot darker plus in certain light you can notice it change in tone. Also i say this cause you might dye the body and it will be a problem as i have mine when i dyed Kai studios new shirt. You have the images i posted on the boots i think seeing some more accurate pair will work, give the peg holes a little more room like the current ones.

I took them on my phone(which has a ****** camera ��) but i think the shirt is accurate in color compared to the new one by kai(pre dyed) it's alot darker plus in certain light you can notice it change in tone. Also i say this cause you might dye the body and it will be a problem as i have mine when i dyed Kai studios new shirt. You have the images i posted on the boots i think seeing some more accurate pair will work, give the peg holes a little more room like the current ones.

Can you took a screenshot right from the ps4? So the lighting won't be different? And another pics of the cargo pants, the details. I'm so sorry if this is too much to ask :D
So the color will transfer to the body? Noted. Alright, I'll try to match the structure of the boots

Can you took a screenshot right from the ps4? So the lighting won't be different? And another pics of the cargo pants, the details. I'm so sorry if this is too much to ask :D
So the color will transfer to the body? Noted. Alright, I'll try to match the structure of the boots
I actually have no idea how to do that honestly. Lol

Here you go guys @SigitoSutasmano @Luisenigma1 :

Blue shirt:
ljM9PEi.png

Bcar6nX.png

VivPV3V.png

6FavFbV.png

aff3p2u.png

44A5kl5.png

Pants:
uoOA7bj.png

kbL2Ekn.png

Boots:
IF0Qvce.png

b5e9ocR.png

eat2Tu6.png

TKjBXEf.png

Scotland Outfit:
hZNFkSm.png

wVYM4lE.png

SXDneaP.png

9Qh4p8k.png

q8xZOYX.png

wmES5yb.png

5U2DhrU.png

M5xWoHh.png

Here you go guys @SigitoSutasmano @Luisenigma1 :

Blue shirt:
ljM9PEi.png

Bcar6nX.png

VivPV3V.png

6FavFbV.png

aff3p2u.png

44A5kl5.png

Pants:
uoOA7bj.png

kbL2Ekn.png

Boots:
IF0Qvce.png

b5e9ocR.png

eat2Tu6.png

TKjBXEf.png

Scotland Outfit:
hZNFkSm.png

wVYM4lE.png

SXDneaP.png

9Qh4p8k.png

q8xZOYX.png

wmES5yb.png

5U2DhrU.png

M5xWoHh.png
Your beautiful. These definitely are great to use for reference i would definitely want to start a run for the regular outfit but not mamy people care about this charater/game so it's hard to get interest to the required amount.

Your beautiful. These definitely are great to use for reference i would definitely want to start a run for the regular outfit but not mamy people care about this charater/game so it's hard to get interest to the required amount.

It’s weird too cause he’s been a PlayStation mascot since UC2 came out in ‘09. Even the Bloodborne Hunter got a third party figure release before Nate, and I really liked Bloodborne. XD

It’s weird too cause he’s been a PlayStation mascot since UC2 came out in ‘09. Even the Bloodborne Hunter got a third party figure release before Nate, and I really liked Bloodborne. XD
Yeah and theirs is good quality. Not that this wasn't but it's completely off in certain parts like clothes and sculpt.

So i want to start an interest run for Nathan's outfit in U4 but his main outfit. Iris will be tailor and it will cost $150 + shipping + paypal fee 4.4%. It will be the shirt and pants possibly the shoulder holster.

I'm not sure. You did see my replies yesterday right? Your replies are gone too. And I can't post anything on pc, it's asking me to leave the page. I did this on my phone

Back