Action Figure CC-Toys Nate (Unexplored, Summer Version) 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaah, okay, thanks. I was poking around online & didn't see anything that looked quite right, & that's probably why. It's not really a great body, but I managed to fix it well enough for now. Maybe eventually I'll be able to buy a Limtoys body, or find a Phicen that fits it.
The waist on the stock body is so thin that any other body will have a hard time fitting the pants. You probably wouldn't be able to get the pants to close if you use a different body. I had this issue with the Kai Studios set as it was meant for the Worldbox body that is basically the same as this just made of stronger plastic. When I tired to use a different body, just a simple swap wouldn't work b/c the waist on the pants wouldn't close. I had to basically frankenstein 2 different bodies and then sew the pants shut.

I'm glad you mentioned that, as it does appear to be kind of a Frankenstein situation at the belt line. Ah, oh well. I've got him functional enough for now. I'll maybe try to acquire appropriate replacement pants for a more conventional body shape down the line. At least they aren't weirdly shaped AND a bizarre/one-off design. I was thinking he might wind up as a different iteration of Nate down the line, if LimToys goes ahead with theirs, so he may wind up with a whole new outfit and body.....eventually.

Back