Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i totally agree...the almost beaver shot would have been good but overall the VGA's were horrible. Just a bunch of celebrities pretending to care about video games.

finally begun playing online. this is my first online gaming experience. its sorta annoying when all you want to do is shoot bandits and raid hide outs and another gamer shoots you.

finally begun playing online. this is my first online gaming experience. its sorta annoying when all you want to do is shoot bandits and raid hide outs and another gamer shoots you.

Go to Friendly Free Roam.

People in this game are friggin retarded. It's almost better to just go to Private Free Roam. I hate it when I'm grinding a hideout and some random player joins the fracas, then votes to Continue instead of Replay. . . and then they just leave, and I have to ride far away just to respawn the hideout.

If I cared enough, I'd send them a message telling them they're friggin retarded.

Agreed. This is the only way I play free roam as there are just too many idiots online whose sole purpose is to harass you continuously.

Problem with friendly free roam is that they'll either shoot your horse out from under you or they'll hold dynamite next to you until it explodes, killing you both.

thanks guys. can you get most of the online trophies playing either private or friendly?

do any of you guys still get on with the PS3? maybe we have a go sometime?

thanks guys. can you get most of the online trophies playing either private or friendly?

I can help you get some trophies. The only one I still need is the 10 assists in a Gang Hideout. My PSN name is SwedishHeat. I probably won't have time to play until this weekend. . . and I don't have a headset.

haha, I'm not doing a very good job of promoting myself. :(

I'll occasionally pop on for a game or two with the PS3 version. I prefer the gang hideouts to the competitive multiplayer modes, though.

I do plan on playing a lot more once I pick up the Undead Nightmare expansion pack. Add me if you want to play sometime: ElSkutto.

I'm progmatinee on the PSN. Creative huh!

I don't know much about how to invite people or whatever yet though.

When you come back from a Bounty Hunting mission, there is a score that plays-- it's real bassy like. Does anyone know what song that is? I've listened to the entire soundtrack and cannot find it. Thank you.

I love RDR but do not own it, I'm wondering if I should buy it now or wait for the GOTY Edition that is bound to be coming soon?

I love RDR but do not own it, I'm wondering if I should buy it now or wait for the GOTY Edition that is bound to be coming soon?

It seems unlikely that there will be a GOTY Edition. The current disc release of Undead Nightmare has all the DLC on it.

If there is a GOTY Edition, it doesn't feel like it would come any sooner than next Spring/Summer. RDR hasn't seen many markdowns yet. Usually, when the game hits around $40 at retail, they'll release a GOTY for $60

I think if you buy the Undead retail disc, you do not need the original game, but you would if you DLC'd it.

Back