Possible Oblivion Jack Harper figure from Play Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But would there not be more dirt on his face if that were the case? I think it's a mark from the black foam.
Well, if you can't get a replacement, you could always dirty up the rest of the head to make it more movie accurate ;)

Well, if you can't get a replacement, you could always dirty up the rest of the head to make it more movie accurate ;)

It actually doesn't bother me too much but yeah, I may well do that and to his clothes also. The ear and the jaw are a little irritating though.

It actually doesn't bother me too much but yeah, I may well do that and to his clothes also. The ear and the jaw are a little irritating though.
Once others start receiving theirs, you'll be able to see if it's a one-off or a production issue.

Can't pinpoint exactly why this looks better than the other recent MI3 headsculpt... but it does.

I think it's the furrowed brow expression (also eyes are less cross-eyed and hair is more styled).

There is a picture of the figure on an eBay listing where he has the black marks on the face; I noticed it immediately in the photo.

c35c1ee8df8971c6aa508f98a1430e3b.jpg
The in hand pics from TNS don't have the mark or the issue ity the ear. Neither do the pics from Onesixthkit of their stock.

Ah ok, well there ya go. I hope I can get a replacement head. I am still very much enjoying the figure though looking at the start of this thread it looks like the materials was a faux leather instead of this suede like stuff we have here.

Anybody know if anyone around here can make me some decals for a stand?

Ah ok, well there ya go. I hope I can get a replacement head. I am still very much enjoying the figure though looking at the start of this thread it looks like the materials was a faux leather instead of this suede like stuff we have here.

Anybody know if anyone around here can make me some decals for a stand?

There's a guy in Wales on the UK facebook group that makes them for me. I'll PM you his details.

I will be interested to see what you guys think after having this a few days. I really like it but there are more little things that, well, makes them not like Hot Toys.

You will defo need to use Hot Toy wrist pegs. The ones you get are feeble. The further jerk, the holes in the hands are not deep enough and this the pegs (either of them) do not go in all the way so you get a shaky hand situation.
He comes with no fisted hands.
The jacket could be far more form fitting. When you get him you will see what I mean. There is lots of space around the shoulders, neck area and hips area. With little more effort it could've looks better.
The plastic parts are not fixed as well to the materials as they should be.
You also have futz with his pants as you have the same problem as tiny did with the most recent captain america and the knee pads no aligning with the knees and thus face inward which makes the figure look awkward.

Still a great figure on the shelf though. The sellers have asked me to send back my damaged head so they can send a replacement. I have said I will send it back but they must pay for it. Waiting to hear back on that.

Was hoping to have received mine by now, but it hasn't landed yet. Is switching out the body completely an option?

Sabin23... I agree... for whatever reason, I like this head-sculpt better.

I was not a huge fan of Oblivion, but I LOVE the Mission Impossible flicks... so I'm hoping to get an Agent Hunter figure and swap out the head for one of these...

Sabin23... I agree... for whatever reason, I like this head-sculpt better.

I was not a huge fan of Oblivion, but I LOVE the Mission Impossible flicks... so I'm hoping to get an Agent Hunter figure and swap out the head for one of these...
Although the hairstyle doesn't really match Ethan Hunt's in any of the MI films, except maybe the first one. Suppose you could put it on a tuxedo'd body?

Great figure overall really. Pity there are some with issues like the one i just got. Black mark on nose, and squashed jaw line.

Sculpt looks amazing in hand, with the issues aside, so hope to get replacement soon.

003_1_zpsy1courqg.jpg

Oh dear, appear to be quite a few qc issues with these. A little worried about receiving mine now [emoji15]

How the ****ing holy **** did they miss the melted/deformed faces during painting? :cuckoo:

That is exactly what i thought too.

Then they had to assemble it.

Then dress it.

Then package it.

And it is extremely obvious and jumps out in hand, so no idea how it could get missed.
Can I ask where you purchased yours from?

Noah, that's some crazy damage Ebeneezer Jones. The fact that the paint seems to be applied over the damaged head sculpt is what baffles me. Like you guys said, these had to be dressed and packed.

Maybe KGhobbey did indeed get a bad batch. But they had better replace these for us. They asked me to return the head so they can send a replacement. I will return the head if they pay for the shipping of it. No reply yet.

Back