Possible Oblivion Jack Harper figure from Play Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great Ebeneezer Jones. I want to to that with the gun myself.

I also got my head replacement. :)

Oh good! I hope my jacket comes soon. Seems like it's been forever since they said they sent it, but I assume they didn't use the fastest shipping available or anything.

0dbff821043cb6dfb44c29d3d07cf59a.jpg

Just got mine. Not a bad figure for $125. Head sculpt is good. Weapons are perfect and feel solid, not cheap, especially the machine gun. Had an issue with one of the knee pads falling right off as they are only held on with glue, but was an easy fix. Suit is slightly restricting, but looks great, even better once weathered a bit. Only real gripe is the body is garbage, but could be switched easily to something better. All that said, I'd recommend it for any fan of the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you find it for $125?

glad to see this came out so well :clap Mine is waiting at Cotswold for me :)

Hope to see someone make a custom NY ballcap for this. I've got a cloth hat I plan to use for now

Any cap would look massively oversized as the hair prevents it from being a close fit.

oblivion-01.jpg

The only solution is to get a 2nd headsculpt, carve the hair off and glue a cap permanently in place.

I am selling my previous head which I think could still be of use to a customizer. Pics are a only a few pages back so if anybody feels they could use it, please PM me.

I just got mine from Cotswold. I had to de-clothe it as the left arm was on backwards, as was the right leg. The clothing was too restrictive to try to manipulate it otherwise. The zipper was very tough to get back up. Great Cruise likeness - best I've seen in person.

Finally arrived today. Definitely a nice piece for the price. Head sculpt is great. The outfit is nice and well tailored although a little darker than I was expecting. Weapons are also good. Body looks a little tall for Cruise not to mention it's not the best in terms of quality or articulation, so might body swap at some point, just need to figure a shorter body with narrower shoulders which I think will be more accurate. I may pick up a second at some point so I can have both Jack 49 and 52. Would be so cool to get a bubble ship.

Got mine. Pretty decent for the money. Needs some work before its great though. is wish it had come with a better right hand for steadying the rifle.
And the neck needs to be longer. Any idea where I can get a longer neck peg?

Looks like a fairly standard size.

But the unusual wideness of the shoulders as well as the bulkiness of the outfit give it a pinheaded look.

The HT Cap neck might work. It's a bit longer than that. It's on TFA Cap, Rescue Cap, TFA Cap, Avengers Cap, AOU Hawkeye, MKIV IM, and Falcon(Although that one might be the wrong colour).
If you search Ebay for "1/6 Hot Toys neck" with any names of the figures above you will find the one. Or, if you HAVE any of the figures above, you can do a quick swap and see how it looks before buying a new neck.

Hot Toys 1 6 MMS174 Avengers Captain America Steve Roger's Neck | eBay

The HT Cap neck might work. It's a bit longer than that. It's on TFA Cap, Rescue Cap, TFA Cap, Avengers Cap, AOU Hawkeye, MKIV IM, and Falcon(Although that one might be the wrong colour).
If you search Ebay for "1/6 Hot Toys neck" with any names of the figures above you will find the one. Or, if you HAVE any of the figures above, you can do a quick swap and see how it looks before buying a new neck.

Hot Toys 1 6 MMS174 Avengers Captain America Steve Roger's Neck | eBay

Thanks! That actually did help a lot. :)

My final verdict is that while this figure does have some issues with body proportions and the suit would have been improved greatly if made of leather, its a steal for the price and great for any fan of the movie.

Thanks! That actually did help a lot. :)

My final verdict is that while this figure does have some issues with body proportions and the suit would have been improved greatly if made of leather, its a steal for the price and great for any fan of the movie.

That actually does look better with the neck switch. What neck did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back