Possible Oblivion Jack Harper figure from Play Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D5129759-92E9-43E0-86E7-A5F90DC38ABF_zpslh9uo6bx.jpg

8F5DF827-DD72-4037-B974-99D5AF43DDD2_zpsd7gjd7zi.jpg

That's kind of you, Eamon. Quick, over-saturated phone pics can't truly capture how well this figure turned out. I'm glad I got it.

Give me that head sculpt now..............................

Congrats. KG replied to me about sending a replacement after new year.

When does Chinese new year end...? I thought it already had...?

I basically asked if they could open one from their stock to replace my jacket and that if not I may just return the figure. But they were nice enough to do that, so a jacket supposed to be on its way to me. Not sure how long it'll take to get here.

0dbff821043cb6dfb44c29d3d07cf59a.jpg

Just got mine. Not a bad figure for $125. Head sculpt is good. Weapons are perfect and feel solid, not cheap, especially the machine gun. Had an issue with one of the knee pads falling right off as they are only held on with glue, but was an easy fix. Suit is slightly restricting, but looks great, even better once weathered a bit. Only real gripe is the body is garbage, but could be switched easily to something better. All that said, I'd recommend it for any fan of the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0dbff821043cb6dfb44c29d3d07cf59a.jpg

Just got mine. Not a bad figure for $125. Head sculpt is good. Weapons are perfect and feel solid, not cheap, especially the machine gun. Had an issue with one of the knee pads falling right off as they are only held on with glue, but was an easy fix. Suit is slightly restricting, but looks great, even better once weathered a bit. Only real gripe is the body is garbage, but could be switched easily to something better. All that said, I'd recommend it for any fan of the movie.

I had trouble replacing the hands too hard to fit. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

I had trouble replacing the hands too hard to fit. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Yeah, the holes for the pegs were tight. Heat up the hands and pegs with a blow dryer first, like 45secs to a minute. This way, they soften up and it'll be easier to switch the pegs.

Back