1/6 Hot Toys - POTC5 - Jack Sparrow Figure (Artisan Edition + Regular) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone made the proper gold coins from the first movie?
Ahhhrrrr... Be this countin' as proper? 🐑 🏴‍☠️:elf
ATT00001 (12).jpg

Indeed it is I just sold mine but kept the rum bottle. 🤣🤣 Funny I was looking at the dx15 smirk and didn't realise how much it lacks compared to the new one.
It often takes a side-by-side view to appreciate how far Hot Toys has come. I never thought the TFA Rey sculpt was bad -- even though it wasn't mind-blowing, either -- but as soon as TROS Rey came out, I couldn't look at the old one the same way.

At least we're equally crazy! :ROFLMAO:
Y'all aren't alone; I paid dumb prices for an extra knife for Mando; and a frog; and over the years $$$ for "genuine" HT stands and - stuff. But it's what looks right on display, tho I'm all for throwing accessories in from 3rd party.

I'm stupidly happy about the lighted lantern 😁 . But now the prices for 1/6 wood barrels will increase again.

Definitely starting seeing the Dx15 sell like crazy some new ones at retail even. Wish I knew about the Artisan and didn't buy the Dx15 when I did now. 😕

Back