Playstation Vita Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Playstation Vita (formerly PSP2/NGP - $250)

Looks like a decent handheld console. Impressive graphics, but I'll wait until some really good games come out first, much like the 3DS.

Amazon just revealed a new bundle offer for the 3G unit. 8gb memory card + Free 250mb of 3G service + Free Game, no extra cost.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0071NH8B8/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_lyfzzt[/ame]

https://gamerxchange.net/2012/01/27/amazon-reveals-playstation-vita-3gwifi-launch-bundle/

VitaBundle-1024x1024.jpg

About the PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle:
For a limited time at launch complete your portable gaming experience with the PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle including an 8GB Memory Card, an AT&T DataConnect Session pass, and a PSN Game- a bonus $55 in value! Get it while supplies last!

Includes:
- Includes: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi System + 8GB Memory Card + AT&T DataConnect Session Pass + Free PSN Game*
- Bonus $55 Value!
- Play with your friends when you want and in more places with the AT&T Mobile Broadband Network.**

*Promotional Offer expires May 31, 2012. Redemption code must be used within 90 days of issuance and is not transferable, nor redeemable. Limit one per customer. Offer for purchasers of Sony PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi only. Your promotional 250 MB session automatically starts upon expiration of your 1st session plan, if you have activated the redemption code. Offer redeemed is for 250MB DataConnect Pass session only, regardless if you are on the 250MB or 3GB DataConnect Pass plan.) AT&T not responsible for taxes or lost redemption codes. Plans automatically renew, so after your promotional session expires, automatic renewal of your 1st DataConnect Pass plan selected will take effect and you are responsible for charges, unless you cancel auto-renewal before the plan renews. DataConnect Pass Plan: Time begins expiring immediately upon purchase/activation whether you are using the service or not. Once your time expires or your allotted data is used, whichever occurs first, your data access will cease. Coverage not available in all areas. For information on prepaid data plans, visit att.com/buyasession and for full terms, see Session Based Wireless Data Service Agreement at att.com/wirelesslegal.

**Mobile Broadband access requires DataConnect Pass plan for other specified devices. Time begins expiring immediately upon purchase/activation, whether you are using the service or not. Once your time expires or the allotted data is used, whichever comes first, your data access will cease. 30 day domestic plans automatically renew, unless you cancel auto-renewal. Fees are non-refundable. For full terms see Data Connect Pass Wireless Data Services Agreement on www.att.com/wirelesslegal. Mobile broadband coverage not available in all areas.

Here's how to activate your complimentary DataConnect session:
• Select the Connect to AT&T icon
• Select the Start icon
• Select Go to AT&T's Website
• Select DataConnect Pass
• Login with existing userid and password
• Expand "My Devices and Plans" in account overview
• Select your device
• Select "Add a Plan"
• Select "You have earned coupons(s), would you like to redeem?"
• Follow the screen instructions to redeem.

Free game when you activate an AT&T DataConnect Pass*:

Game at the speed of your mobile life style when you want and in more places. Your new PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi, connected by the AT&T Mobile Broadband Network, will change the way you play with continuous access in more places to your gaming community. Experience news feeds, multiplayer gaming, location based gifting, and PS Vita to PS3 system game play.

1. Select and sign up for an AT&T DataConnect Pass plan.
2. Login to your PlayStation Network account on your PS Vita.
3. 30 days after your DataConnect Pass activation, you will receive a game voucher code redeemable on the PlayStation Store.
*For details and limitations go to us.playstation.com/psvita

Amazon just revealed a new bundle offer for the 3G unit. 8gb memory card + Free 250mb of 3G service + Free Game, no extra cost.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0071NH8B8/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_lyfzzt

https://gamerxchange.net/2012/01/27/amazon-reveals-playstation-vita-3gwifi-launch-bundle/

VitaBundle-1024x1024.jpg
Gamestop has it too know but Ithink the 3g is useless id rather get the wifi version plus the 8 gb and hotshots golf and it only comes out to 9 dollars more on amazons site. Ithink the 3g model will be discontinued eventually . I THIN K I AM JUST GOING TO WAIT FOR A PRICE DROP AND A DIFFERENT COLOR OR LIMITED EDITION VITA

I just read that the free PSN game and data session will be included with the first edition bundle, so I'll just stick with my preorder of that. I wish that the 8 GB card came with it instead of the 4 GB though.

Gamestop has it too know but Ithink the 3g is useless id rather get the wifi version plus the 8 gb and hotshots golf and it only comes out to 9 dollars more on amazons site. Ithink the 3g model will be discontinued eventually . I THIN K I AM JUST GOING TO WAIT FOR A PRICE DROP AND A DIFFERENT COLOR OR LIMITED EDITION VITA

You get a free game from PSN if you get a 3G unit, just fyi.

I'm fine with the price as it is, but yeah I'd like a selection of colors at launch. A white Vita would be awesome. Or red.

I just read that the free PSN game and data session will be included with the first edition bundle, so I'll just stick with my preorder of that. I wish that the 8 GB card came with it instead of the 4 GB though.

Since this new 3G bundle includes an 8gb memory card at no extra charge, it kinda devalues the First Edition bundle. By about $10, actually.

Now you're not actually saving any money by going with the First Edition.

Its a great deal. Its funny how they rope you into a AT&T deal though. Its also bull____, they should have the 8GB there as standard with them all!

I'll stick with the wireless version. We have a hotspot device that we split so I'll just use that any time I'm not at home.

A leaked image of a Best Buy pre-order kiosk shows that digital download versions of Vita games on the PSN Store will be discounted 10%, which is about $3-4. Not bad, I guess.

595jyl.jpg

A leaked image of a Best Buy pre-order kiosk shows that digital download versions of Vita games on the PSN Store will be discounted 10%, which is about $3-4. Not bad, I guess.

595jyl.jpg

Better than nothing. I am sick of physical and digital prices being the same

the reason why the download prices are cheaper is so you fill your memory card and have to go buy another expensive one sounds like a scam.

well the 3g bundle wit hthe 8gb memory card is def the way to go even though i will never use the 3g but Imight wait and let everyone else be the ginny pigs . The thing that scares me is the screen it looks amazing but I hear that you get burn in with oled so iwill wait for the test rats to report lol.

I'm going to get it... need a handheld, and like the look of this sleek baby.

Now, is there any truth that the graphics are just as good as/similar to those in the Ps3?

I'm going to get it... need a handheld, and like the look of this sleek baby.

Now, is there any truth that the graphics are just as good as/similar to those in the Ps3?

the graphics are the best any hand held has seen ijust got a zelda 3ds in dec and love it and the graphics are really good on that too but the vita is even more powerful.

Plasma and LCD also get burn in, but you aren't likely to get it unless you have the screen on with max brightness for extended periods of time, usually with a static image.

The Vita doesn't allow for standby to be disabled so I think most people can rest assured that they won't burn in their screens.

Plasma and LCD also get burn in, but you aren't likely to get it unless you have the screen on with max brightness for extended periods of time, usually with a static image.

The Vita doesn't allow for standby to be disabled so I think most people can rest assured that they won't burn in their screens.

LCD does NOT have issues with burn in. :lecture

Are you getting a vita Raikirik Iprob would def be getting one at launch if they had tha torange or gold one they showed at the tokoyo game show so i think more colors are def coming to japan but will they come to the us too.

Are you getting a vita Raikirik Iprob would def be getting one at launch if they had tha torange or gold one they showed at the tokoyo game show so i think more colors are def coming to japan but will they come to the us too.

Yeah I'm doing the whole one week early thing with the first edition bundle. I'm opting for the wifi version and I pre-ordered at Best Buy where I got a free copy of Uncharted to go with it as well.

I wish they wouldn't hold back sometimes with alternate colors for handhelds. Japan usually gets several while NA usually only gets a handful.

Yeah I'm doing the whole one week early thing with the first edition bundle. I'm opting for the wifi version and I pre-ordered at Best Buy where I got a free copy of Uncharted to go with it as well.

I wish they wouldn't hold back sometimes with alternate colors for handhelds. Japan usually gets several while NA usually only gets a handful.

how did you get uncharted for free is best buy running a promotion

Back