Phase 1 Echo and Fives 1/6th Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Echo and Fives 1/6th -Order Now!

This is a nice set and will pick up when I order my 501st Troopers. Nice to see variety in the clones coming out but we do need more OT troopers.

I'm cloned out tbh, I like seeing new releases however... Biker Scouts don't make themselves. :lol

It's also odd that Yoda isn't either. :dunno

Completely agree....gotta wonder if they are worried about backlash, with an abundant of orders being canceled....or if they have actually fixed the sculpt.

Completely agree....gotta wonder if they are worried about backlash, with an abundant of orders being canceled....or if they have actually fixed the sculpt.

Very true for sure hmm...

Has this been annouced as coming soon in the lastest newsletter? It shouldn't be long coming now.

Yep, seen that. Was wondering if it could be coming in stock next week or if we'd have to wait till end of june or later.

Yep, seen that. Was wondering if it could be coming in stock next week or if we'd have to wait till end of june or later.

I hope its the beginning of June and not the end...but I will be happy no matter what when I have the box in hand.

After season 6 of "Clone Wars' These two are my favorite clones.

Totally agree here. :goodpost: My favorite characters from the series too. I keep putting off if I'm going to buy them or not. I probably won't but I can't wait to see how they both come out.

I can't remember but if I am not mistaken Echo and Five got killed off in S5 or S6 isn't it? I gotta watch those again.

I can't remember but if I am not mistaken Echo and Five got killed off in S5 or S6 isn't it? I gotta watch those again.

Echo in Season 3 and Fives in Season 6. Technically Echo is still alive as confirmed via Filoni's concept art released after the conclusion.

Back