Phase 1 Echo and Fives 1/6th Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Echo and Fives 1/6th -Order Now!

Echo in Season 3 and Fives in Season 6. Technically Echo is still alive as confirmed via Filoni's concept art released after the conclusion.

Ah ok, thanks! When I get some times on my hands, I will watch them again.

These are going to look great with "Denal" and the original Rex. Lots of 501st, at this rate I'm expecting 501st jump troop announcement soon. :clap

Wait, what's 501st jump troops??

Oh, I thought I missed something. LOL Thanks! I hope to get those too!

I have a feeling we'll get our wish, SSC is throwing out some major love to the 501st this year :clap

As much as it would be an easy repaint, with the new policy of only doing screen characters, can't see this happening. They desperately need to do galactic marines, bly clone and came scout/normal scout.

As much as it would be an easy repaint, with the new policy of only doing screen characters, can't see this happening. They desperately need to do galactic marines, bly clone and came scout/normal scout.

I didn't know they changed their policy, got a link?

It's part of the Disney deal and deal with hasbro. They are not allowed to make any more eu stuff or items that are not scene specific. The primary reason the mythos line got cancelled.
Don't have a specific link but there was an interview on the mythos thread which mentioned it.

It's part of the Disney deal and deal with hasbro. They are not allowed to make any more eu stuff or items that are not scene specific. The primary reason the mythos line got cancelled.
Don't have a specific link but there was an interview on the mythos thread which mentioned it.

I knew they put a hiatus on the mythos, I didn't realize it was part of a larger plot, probably has to do with their new official canon policy. Okay, ready for Rebels reveals :lol

I knew they put a hiatus on the mythos, I didn't realize it was part of a larger plot, probably has to do with their new official canon policy. Okay, ready for Rebels reveals :lol

Not until I get my kashyyyk trooper or at least a scout lol.

Yeah there was initial talk about hasbro not allowed to do any eu but from the information from sideshow Alex, seems it is for everything. Isn't there blue airbourne on battlefront 2? Shame it isn't canon.

Hopefully we will see a few imperial orientated stuff but sideshows releases are baffling sometimes e.g. Cad Bane?!

I can't wait to see how these two turn out. It's been a on and off thing for me with ordering them. I cancelled at least 3 times maybe but I hope Sideshow hits this one out of the park. Probably the only Clones I would pick up. Loved both Characters in The Clone Wars.

Got a 14 day processing notice but it didn't include shipping costs.

These two are a good deal for $199 seeing that one Clone usually goes for $139.

They are. With summertime code they dropped to $179 plus $40 shipping to Australia. Beats local prices plus reward points. Almost cancelled for the ARC versions, but I think I prefer phase 1. Will probably get the ARC's as well price dependent.

They are. With summertime code they dropped to $179 plus $40 shipping to Australia. Beats local prices plus reward points. Almost cancelled for the ARC versions, but I think I prefer phase 1. Will probably get the ARC's as well price dependent.

Has SS announced another set with ARC's? or just wishful thinking?

Back