Pacific Rim: Uprising - March 23, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pacific Rim 2

Guys...can you shut up and acknowledge that I'm sad about PR2 being cancelled and give me a hug :monkey2
It will be alright.
giphy.gif

To like Del Toro is to suffer.

I'm super bummed. I adored the first one. I watch it every time it's on tv. Shame all you want :lol

So sad about that. Now we get king Kong vs Godzilla instead (ugh).

It will be alright.
giphy.gif

To like Del Toro is to suffer.

God,I want a sloth :lol

Maybe this will clear up GDTs schedule so he can finaly tackle his "At the mountains of madness movie" :lol

This is pretty accurate...i am definitely a blubbering fat rancor keeper right now....

Last edited:

First one was a huge disappointment, I had really been looking forward to it. Way better than 2014 Godzilla though.

Kinda glad this was cancelled honestly - even though I was looking forward to more mech and kaiju designs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last few pages cleaned up.
Please refrain from insults peeps or the infractions will be next.
Thank you.
x :peace

Whatever! More internet bullying. Fun place to hang out.

It's okay for some to slander (libel I suppose) GDT's good name and poo poo our hopes for a fun sequel, but I can't call them like I see them.

Constructive. :lol

I'm not surprised. I appreciate that Del Toro was willing to do what was necessary to get the first one made, being as distinctive as it was, but I wasn't blown away by the first one, and am not surprised that it failed to reach a wider audience. Maybe if he had somehow pitched it as a Jurassic Park spin-off it would have made a billion $

But yes, now let's stick him with Justice League dark please. That would play to his strengths and be awesome.

Whatever! More internet bullying. Fun place to hang out.

I find cyber bullying hilarious. :lol "Tough guys" who hide behind a username, avatar and keyboard. :rolleyes2

It's okay for some to slander (libel I suppose) GDT's good name and poo poo our hopes for a fun sequel, but I can't call them like I see them.

Constructive. :lol

Some people have nothing else better to do with their time :lol but I don't let their negative attitude bother me.

It's just their opinion, not fact. Although some members here post as if everything they say is.

I just roll my eyes and laugh. :wave

But yes, now let's stick him with Justice League dark please. That would play to his strengths and be awesome.
This.

God,I want a sloth :lol

Maybe this will clear up GDTs schedule so he can finaly tackle his "At the mountains of madness movie" :lol
They're perfect for my sedentary lifestyle, like cats but they move even less :lol

GDT has a ton of cancelled projects he could go back to, could work out well for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your bosomis so soothing

This.

They're perfect for my sedentary lifestyle, like cats but they move even less :lol

GDT has a ton of cancelled projects he could go back to, could work out well for us.

I believe he's said that he almost always has at least five projects in the works at a time :lol

Back