Pacific Rim: Uprising - March 23, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pacific Rim 2 - April 7,2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fupWquPNoTc

This sums it up for me...including being super excited for the sequel. I'm watching the movie thinking about how many giant plot holes there and how somethings were so stupid only to switch over to "OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!" I was butchering the movie in my head only to so freaking pumped for the sequel.

I agree it's the dumbest awesome movie ever made.

nice to hear...first was very well done...id like to see how they manage the sequel...maybe a prequel

I'm glad a sequel is getting made. I loved the first one for all the jaeger/kaiju action. I wonder if they're going to expand on the drifting with kaiju idea they tapped into in the first one.

Cannot wait. I was so surprised how much I liked the first one. Now I'm totally a PR freak. GdT mentions that it will be different so I'm hoping he goes with the Voltron concept that was floating around for a while.

But why should we care? [emoji57]

tumblr_m6behwC5h01qiy0obo1_r1_500.gif
:nana:

Really :)

The Transformers movies IMO are MUCH better than the PR movie. Everything about them is better at least for me. The devistators balls joke is a bit much I agree. As far as the Humans I care much more about them than what we got in PR outside the scientists who were funny. I'm not saying PR was awful but it's a 6/10 for me. The humans sucked as a whole and far too much fighting at night just made flat story. Maybe, I'll enjoy this one more because my expectations lowered. Guess, I'll find out in 2017. :lol

:lol you done started a war boy.

WAR!

:lol out of curiosity, how tall were the bots in Pacific Rim? (Gipsy Danger, Crimson Typhoon and the like)
It seems like they'd tower over the transformers tbh.

The Jaegers ranged in height; Gipsy Danger 260 Ft., Crimson Typhoon 250 Ft., Striker Eureka 250 Ft. & Cherno Alpha 280 Ft.

Josh will have to tell us how tall the Transformers are...I'm too lazy to look. :lol

Back