"Batman Ninja" anime film from Takashi Okazaki - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotham Knight was awesome, this looks terrible.
The idea is terrible. The art direction is terrible. The animation is terrible.
But it's Batman and Joker, man! People WILL see this no matter what.
Casuals will love it jus' cuz and pretencious pricks will love it for pseudo-edge.
This is just the world of media whores we live in tho.

P.S.
In before "MAKE SOMETHING BETTER YOU HATER" and "YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEEN IT YET"

Yup, the edge is what will draw in major casuals.

P.S.
In before "MAKE SOMETHING BETTER YOU HATER" and "YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEEN IT YET"
I get depressed when people actually say this, I have seen it less and less but there is still some poor clueless schmuck who will say it from time to time.

Well i only care about harley quinn and catwoman
What does that make me boys?

What does that make me?
6idxfQg.gif

Re: "Batman Ninja" anime film from Takashi Okazaki - TBD

It reminds me of that 3D animated Spider-Man show.
Oh man I had totally forgot about that one.

I think I liked it? Well I liked Reboot, Roughnecks and Beast Wars.

Edit: After watching a video, I think I didn't like it, but I remembered the early 2000's Max Steel cartoon, that one I did like.

Last edited:
Oh man I had totally forgot about that one.

I think I liked it? Well I liked Reboot, Roughnecks and Beast Wars .

I remember thinking the animation was creepy. :lol

hqdefault.jpg

I only watched one or two episodes of it. The 1994 series was always my favorite.

Last edited:
Hahaha look at red hood! It's literally a paper lantern over his head. I'm actually looking forward to this as it looks fun and the animation impresses me

New English trailer. The aesthetic is insanely awesome even if the animation can be jarring at times, however I find it hokey that this is a ‘going back in time to alter the past’ story. It just seemed like an alternative old japan take on Batman at first. Either way the animation looks so good and the action so insane/fun that I’m sure that won’t be a problem!

New English trailer. The aesthetic is insanely awesome even if the animation can be jarring at times, however I find it hokey that this is a ‘going back in time to alter the past’ story. It just seemed like an alternative old japan take on Batman at first. Either way the animation looks so good and the action so insane/fun that I’m sure that won’t be a problem!

this looks really good.And the Batman Ninja Statue goes up for PO on Prime 1 this week.It will be interesting to see what other characters P1 does in Statue form from this.

Back