Empire Magazine's 30th Anniversary: 30 Most Iconic films since 1989

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He doesn't like Big Trouble in Little China either.

GoodYoungGelding-max-1mb.gif

You have no idea how bummed out I was about Gremlins not holding up I thought that movie was the **** when it was released.

I love Phoebe and it still had some fun scenes but overall...ouch!

Depressing really.

I still have never watched Gremlins 2 is it better than the 1st?

#jyehatesghosbusters

#jyehatestradingplaces

#jyehatesmadmax

#jyehatesstarwars

#jyelovesthelastjedi

#jyelovesprettywoman

Not Mad Max I like that one i’m not a fan of Fury Lame Villain Road.

I’ve never seen Pretty Woman :yess:

He doesn't like Big Trouble in Little China either.

c57d8811df69372f856d5e331c98118b.jpg

I had to shut if off. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Mad Max I like that one i’m not a fan of Fury Lame Villain Road.

You never did come around to it, did you? So sad. One day, far from now, you will be shocked how Fury Road "holds up" in your old age between your back-to-back viewings of Endgame and soft-food feeding time. I hope your nurses wear thongs at least.

You never did come around to it, did you? So sad. One day, far from now, you will be shocked how Fury Road "holds up" in your old age between your back-to-back viewings of Endgame and soft-food feeding time. I hope your nurses wear thongs at least.

Racist female puncher Mel or GTFO

Not just that though lets say it was the Feral Kid ok fine but that villain sucked balls lol

Cool looking but lame af

I married a go go dancer thongs is her national pastime lol

You have no idea how bummed out I was about Gremlins not holding up I thought that movie was the **** when it was released.

I love Phoebe and it still had some fun scenes but overall...ouch!

Depressing really.

I still have never watched Gremlins 2 is it better than the 1st?

Gremlins 2 is whackier and not as brutal (they even resurrect some characters that died in the first one) but is still fun. First one is still much better IMO (and also holds up to this day for me.)

To this day JP remains the best movie about dinosaurs ever made nuff said.

Yes indeed! It hit at just the right time. New theories about Dino behaviour were being published, ILM had pushed the boundaries of CG animation with T2 and were able to take it to another level and Spielberg was at the height of his powers. Great cast. Awesome concept. The dinosaurs [emoji3072] still look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes indeed! It hit at just the right time. New theories about Dino behaviour were being published, ILM had pushed the boundaries of CG animation with T2 and were able to take it to another level and Spielberg was at the height of his powers. Great cast. Awesome concept. The dinosaurs [emoji3072] still look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Perfectly said!

It did for dinosaurs what Cannibal Campout did for picnics.

I’ll take it lol

To be fair, it's not like dino films are a large genre. JP's main competition was Barney the dinosaur. :lol

Barney was really HUGEEEEE lol

Ffs Black Panther was bang average. It gets an easy ride due to it being an all black cast and first big superheroe outing.
Just my opinion......up there with Thor 2.

I’m no fan of BP but that movie was culturally HUGE there are way more movies being greenlit right now with predominantly black casts in multiple genres because of BP success and cultural impact hell even Two Face in the next Batman movie is rumored to be going to a black actor.

Always bet on black lol

Ffs Black Panther was bang average. It gets an easy ride due to it being an all black cast and first big superheroe outing.

Still ground breaking. The success and cultural impact isn't subjective. Let me put it this way, Jackie Robinson was at best average, maybe above average, but he still gets the credit for breaking the color barrier. It's probably the only reason he's in the hall of fame.

I’m no fan of BP but that movie was culturally HUGE there are way more movies being greenlit right now with predominantly black casts in multiple genres because of BP success and cultural impact hell even Two Face in the next Batman movie is rumored to be going to a black actor.

Always bet on black lol

Didn’t Billy Dee already play two face lol

Back