Official TONY SOPRANO- James Gandolfini by z3101172 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some pic's of my Tony v2.0
IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

Nice man!! Loving the love for Tony!! Nice touch with the wad of cash. I recently FINALLY finished this project which from the thread you can see I started some time ago a real dream come true with Z's amazing sculpt and Sean Ho's amazing paint. It's really out of this world will post it soon after the holiday craziness slows down.

thanks ray i would love to have z sculpt for this but he never answers his pms.

UPDATE CLOTHING SET BY EDOJOE!

Details on page 4

List as follows...

1. Raymond Ferraro PANTS/SHIRT/MUSCLESHIRT
2. Chilipep66 PANTS/SHIRT/MUSCLESHIRT
3. ro926 PANTS/SHIRT/MUSCLESHIRT
4. toyadventurer PANTS/SHIRT/MUSCLESHIRT
5. collector49 PANTS/SHIRT/MUSCLESHIRT
6. elvis1976 PANTS/SHIRT/MUSCLESHIRT
7. Deckard PANTS/SHIRT B/MUSCLESHIRT
8. Moe PANTS/SHIRT B/MUSCLESHIRT

Okay folks, I spoke a while back with z3101172 about doing another amazing head sculpt as per usual, but this time for TONY SOPRANO. He's interested and has an affinity for the character and actor James Gandolfini and has just PMed me with the OK to start this thread if we can get 9 deposits of $10.

Please guys let's make this happen! It would be awesome to make this a reality, I've got lots of parts pieced out and can give folks lots of tips on how to build Tony, right down to his prozac pill bottle or his famous sausage links!

tony_narrowweb__300x462,0.jpg

tony_soprano-girl1.jpg

news-graphics-2007-_637669a.jpg

tony-mad_l.jpg

sopranosembed_380x5_605960a.jpg

060307_sopranos_hlg_3p.hmedium.jpg

31AtDeQ1p8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

r151092_538084.jpg

INTERESTED:
1. Raymond Ferraro
2. chilipep66
3. Deckard
4. Chouzi
5. JeffTVR
6. elvis1976
7. LordAzrael
8. ro926
9. menlojames
10. collector49 x 2
11. Moe
12. CustomCreator
13. Darthy

Please add me to the intrest list

LOL back from the dead! Sorry there is no more interest list, the head long was long since shipped and the outfit never got off the ground. the heads though really was killer, I wish so much i got more off him not just for me but for the friends who've needed one along the way. Tony fans need to be looked after.

Moe my man I wish so much i could hook you up with the head but you got one though when Z was offering them I thought right?

Here is the breakdown of my bash..

TT Advanced with a godfather fat suit with a l lot more padding. Godfather pants with the shiny tux stripes on the legs removed with Goof Off. Jacket from Sideshow Conor Mcleaod, painted black and a black polo from 7toys7.

Cheeta hand gun from monkey depot, random gold chain and cigar. Sausages from Samwise Gamgee.

Wow I think I missed this when I was out of the loop for a bit! But thanks bro! Great Tony I missed there!

Back