Tyler Durden Red Sunglasses Project CANCELLED! Request refund now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remy

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well folks, the project is a go :yess:

The hard task of finally making these glasses will be handled by Warriors Gate Productions. They excel in 3D printing.
Please check pg 4 to see some sample of WGP's printed samples.

If you are interested please feel free to post to be added to the list and specify how many pairs you'd like. It is non committal. You can back out if you want to later on. No deposits needed. The interested list just gives us an idea what to expect.

Once, it is approved and finalized, when you are ready to order, you can send the payment to [email protected]
The cost will be $25 each. Plus $5 for shipping which covers multiples.

It will be printed on a red clear transparent material. It will be unpainted So the buyer will be responsible for painting the silver part of the glasses, or commission one of the talented painters here in this forum to do it for you.

This is a sample of a printed piece on a clear transparent material
fucot0.jpg

kdo181.jpg

4goppk.jpg

2eluo8w.jpg

beeasw.jpg

it would be similar to this
29dahl.jpg

91dt2o.jpg

Interest list.
1. Remy : (2x)
2. DarthMagnus
3. KBA
4. TeddyDaniels
5. JeffTVR
6. Marker2037
7. Silverwolf
8. Raymond Ferraro (2x)
9. Tuck2197
10. Eighthsamurai
11. Neo (2x)
12. Deckard (2x)
13. Entropy (2x)
14. Rfr5671 (2x)
15. Kato.E (2x)
16. Hydeous (1/2x)
17. LookCloser
18. Elvis1976 (2x)
19. Marfmaster
20. THE JOKER (2x)
21. Toyslover
22. Nitro80 (2x)
23. IndyCollector (2x)
24. SithKnite
25. Anwching
26. Tuck2197
27. LordAzrael (2x)
28. Zombierider
29. Uscmhicks
30. Mixman
31. CaptainJamesbrooke
32. Darthy
33. Gray
34. JD18_92
35. Zachw117
36. Themadbutcher
37. Teddy Daniels
38. menoseloso
39. alexi.volk
40. bigbawsmcgraw
41. Joned
42. Annihilate22
43. Kingbumble

I'm also starting another list for those interested in different color variations of OP 523. Please include the color you prefer.

1. Entropy - yellow
2. Elvis1976 - yellow
3. IndyCollector - yellow
4. Neo - black/blue
5. Eighthsamurai - yellow
6. Kato.E - black

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Petition:Tyler Durden Red Sunglasses.

I have Sunohc's glasses, but I'm up for a constructed pair!

If done really well of course i am in

Hey Teddy, since you're a friend of Rainman and since he checks this site now, Do you think there's a chance he can do this? Since he did do glasses for v2 Tyler, I think his glasses would be sublime.

I would have to say I think he is very busy at the moment so I think we may need to ask elsewhere

What about Lalla, does anybody know him? Could we ask where he got his from? :dunno

Yeah, with the dude project then Alex, Rainman would be swamped. It would be nice though. sigh.
Nah, from what I gathered, I dont think lalla does custom work for collectors. I'm not sure of course but I think he only deals with toy makers and the blogs he does are his own personal project.
I'm sure with the many talented sculptors/customizers here, someone can probably tackle this.

Any customizers here wanna pick up this project?:pray:

Damn, if only Kato does this stuff as well, we would be set, that guy is extremely talented.

Well since we're getting a nice Tyler Durden motocross Tshirt from Kato, I'm wondering if there's any customizer's here that would make the famous Red glasses that Tyler wears.
I'm sure there would probably be a good interest here for those that owns Rainman and Sunohc's Tyler Durden Sculpt.

Something like this:
29dahl.jpg

91dt2o.jpg

2jevkhk.jpg

Any customizer's here willing to do something like this?

is that Durden with the real hair a custom^? looks like Rainman's sculpt but i thought it had sculpted hair

If I remembered, Zuno did say that Rainman tried his best to make the shades, but couldnt.

I dont think its possible to make it, if someone as talented as Rainman cant even pull it off.

is that Durden with the real hair a custom^? looks like Rainman's sculpt but i thought it had sculpted hair

Whenever I see this picture, there is a voice near my ear and say : you should try to make this red jacket ...:rotfl

Nah, from what I gathered, I dont think lalla does custom work for collectors. I'm not sure of course but I think he only deals with toy makers and the blogs he does are his own personal project.

I can send you Lalla's contact if you wanna check with him, you never know!

I've contacted Lalla for commission work before. He responded at first said maybe he would do it and never responded again... so my guess is it's not likely.

I know spenser can make brass edged glasses, he has made some for his gordon and spengler.

Yeah, I've contacted Lalla but still waiting for a reply.
I've also talked to Rainman but he had to politely decline. I'm sure he's got too much going on right now with the release of DUDE and the upcoming Alex.

Hmmm...I've never seen Spenser's Gordon. I'll check it out in a bit.

Well... i, like many others, have a great interest on it.
If someone will try to do that... put me on the list =)

Cool, I went ahead and put an interest list.
I did mention there that of course, no one is obligated yet as the price/quality has yet to be determined and hopefully we have enough to get the attention of one of the talented customizers on this board.

You can count on my support too Remy even though I'm happy with what I did if someone can make something even more accurate I would be all in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back