PLEASE send payment, ready to ship: Kato E. + RF Tyler D Motorbike T-Shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shirt!

Now I need to find some pants.
@Marfmaster can you tell me where you got your pants and shoes?

I'll also take any other suggestions.

Got my shirt!

Now I need to find some pants.
@Marfmaster can you tell me where you got your pants and shoes?

I'll also take any other suggestions.

The pants are actually the ones that come with the TTL jacket I'm using, I just bleached them and gave them a dye bath. The shoes are repainted by Elvis1976, but I believe he got the originals from Storerooms :duff

GOt my t-shirt, the cut and material is perfect although I would have liked the print to be less blurry.
I like the print on the one ray made for me better.

Still looks great.

GOt my t-shirt, the cut and material is perfect although I would have liked the print to be less blurry.

Still looks great.

Yeah Ray's print job was definitely crisper, but with the amount of TLC he put into each of his, it doesn't surprise me.

The pants are actually the ones that come with the TTL jacket I'm using, I just bleached them and gave them a dye bath. The shoes are repainted by Elvis1976, but I believe he got the originals from Storerooms :duff

Thanks for the info. I have that set so might as well give it a go.

Having never belached and dyed anything mind giving me some pointers? What solution for the bleach? What dyes to you use? Thanks for any help.

No to speak for Marf but when I've done things like this in the past I've used RIT color remover and RIT or Dylon fabric dye. I've even mixed the two brands together to get different shades and it always works fine.

I can never find any place around here that sells those things so I often get them from amazon.

I encounter from time to time types of synthetic fabrics that just will not dye and it is really quite frustrating.

Still looks great.

I am sorry that I hv tried my best regarding the printing. :dunno

Lol, you have nothing to apologize for Kato, of course I'm going by personal opinion but I think it's the coolest 1/6 T-shirt I've seen. The fit is perfect!!! I absolutely like the look of it.

I whipped this up yesterday while bored at work :p

33dieqv.jpg

Last edited:
Sent a PM to Abake, Silverwolf you will be in the same boat, both shipped out on the same day with the rest of them. Columbia and Brazil were the two that I could not get tracking numbers for (said there was no option that was not over 30 dollars to ship). But also said it would be about 3-6 weeks so no need to panic... keep me updated!

Back