PLEASE send payment, ready to ship: Kato E. + RF Tyler D Motorbike T-Shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who still has not paid? Come on guys! :stick :chase

This is not unusual, some guys may hv ordered too many items so that they even cannot remember what items they hv ever ordered. Or they are suddenly too busy in their job so that they cannot visit this forum so often

I suggest if we should send them the p.m. to recall their memory:lecture

All set guys, all orders shipped out today. It took forever.. it really makes me respect guys like Kato and Rainman who do this all the time... it's tough to organize all this. But It will be worth it to see my fellow Tyler fans happy.

Some will have tracking numbers, some inthe US may see it as soon as monday if not tomorrow, those who's had tracking numbers associated should see the numbers sent from me over the weekend.

Please tell me when they come in. Yay :D

All set guys, all orders shipped out today. It took forever.. it really makes me respect guys like Kato and Rainman who do this all the time... it's tough to organize all this. But It will be worth it to see my fellow Tyler fans happy.

Some will have tracking numbers, some inthe US may see it as soon as monday if not tomorrow, those who's had tracking numbers associated should see the numbers sent from me over the weekend.

Please tell me when they come in. Yay :D

Ray, you are the ____ing man! Much respect my friend :duff

Thx man.
Hey, if ya get a chance, it would be nice if you could post some pics of your Tyler to help ease the anxiety :D

Thank you Ray your time and efforts are much appreciated!

I will take many pics once this tee lands :)

I haven't really taken pics of my Tyler yet, been waiting on this shirt to do so. Very excited to finally get to it! :yess:

I suggest if we should send them the p.m. to recall their memory:lecture

I've been doing a lot of that it seems :( And they are on the board daily, sometimes a few times a day. I can see that from their activity monitor just pretty much ignoring me.

It's really not cool. Personally speaking I'd be willing to be very flexible with pay/timing etc. I would just like communication so I can keep Kato up to date and budget myself accordingly. I'm not a millionaire. I can't afford to financially float all of these extra pieces and right now Kato has done work he has not been paid for,

I'll be remembering those from the next time I do something like this, If I do it again.

I would just basically just let them know that they have just this week to pay or it will be sold to next buyer. I'm almost quite positive that once everyone start posting pics that the plenty of people who have a tyler bash would want to get one also. So just sell them the leftovers. They had their chance.

It is ok if they hv difficulties in payment, while they should inform us at once rather than no show.

I am thinking if I should bookmark those people and probably there is no more preorder available for them in future. :mad:

I've been doing a lot of that it seems :( And they are on the board daily, sometimes a few times a day. I can see that from their activity monitor just pretty much ignoring me.

It's really not cool. Personally speaking I'd be willing to be very flexible with pay/timing etc. I would just like communication so I can keep Kato up to date and budget myself accordingly. I'm not a millionaire. I can't afford to financially float all of these extra pieces and right now Kato has done work he has not been paid for,

I'll be remembering those from the next time I do something like this, If I do it again.

Woo Hoo!!! Got my Tyler Shirt. :blissy
Man, what an improvement. Much like the velvet cape on OC batman, this mod greatly improves the figure. I love it!
Thank you soooo much Ray and Kato! :1-1:

2vvsva0.jpg

i3cj07.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Ray. Boot25 did an insane work on this sculpt.
This shirt is just soooooooo cool! The fit is perfect also for the narrow TT. That was my only concern before I got this. I thought it might be too loose or short but the the length and fit is perfect. Kato, you are the man :hi5:

Last edited:
Got my shirt as well, thanks again Ray/Kato :bow Not totally happy with the pose, but here are a couple quick pics of my (finally!) finished Tyler :)

IMG_4440.jpg

IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4444.jpg

Back