Tyler Durden Red Sunglasses Project CANCELLED! Request refund now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Petition:Tyler Durden Red Sunglasses.

Thanks mate. So when is this expected to go live ?

I believe WGP, is still trying to catch up from their backlog but hopefully soon.

I have been appointed this project and i am currently looking for a company who can make a high quality transparent cast.

Wow, how many different people can this get passed around to before actually getting done? :monkey3

I have the Fight club sculpted master glasses in my possession, (it is like the 4th pair that we have printed) and to be honest with you guys I have no idea where to send them - each person/company we've sent it to have messed up and messed up the master in the process. I want to badly pay somebody to cast this up right but I am out of ideas as to where to turn....

3ove2a.jpg

i want one of this is it too late ?

PM sent, need a refund for my 2 pair since this is clearly not happening.

So is there any info on these or do I ask for a refund as well? It seems as though someone was able to make them.

Search 1:6 Oliver peoples on ebay a few members me included have these for our Tylers and they look great in hand as well..if anyone is still looking for Tyler glasses

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back