Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone confirm getting the 10 percent code for an EX PF?

I am guessing it will have to be after a certain number of months to get that pop up,
like I won't get it right now If I want to add Captain Marvel to the cart.

I got the 10% discount as well. It was the final push for me to order it.

Can anyone confirm getting the 10 percent code for an EX PF?

I am guessing it will have to be after a certain number of months to get that pop up,
like I won't get it right now If I want to add Captain Marvel to the cart.

Believe I was the first here to stumble a across the 10% off code and spread the word. I can confirm it worked for the EX PF. Seems to be some pretty upset peoples on here about it,sorry guys didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers.

Wouldn't of mattered to me since I used points to pay for this anyways. From what I've been told you can't combine points or discounts on the same order.

So I managed to re buy a piece that I long regretted selling :) the venom comiquette. Can't wait to get it back and I think it will go really well with this piece :yess:

So I managed to re buy a piece that I long regretted selling :) the venom comiquette. Can't wait to get it back and I think it will go really well with this piece :yess:

BIG CONGRATS! The Venom COM looks phenomenal. I've had it for a few years now and it's an impressive piece to say the least.

BIG CONGRATS! The Venom COM looks phenomenal. I've had it for a few years now and it's an impressive piece to say the least.

Thanks :) yeah I had it before and sold it. Have been regretting it. Bit of a cost, but it is what it is :)

Jeez! Stop being so bitter and get over it. No one forced you to order first day.
If the Ex sold out you wouldn't be moaning.

Your solution is no one should get a discount because it's fairer?
All kinds of retailers use discounts to shift products and clear warehouse space.

They already 'block coupon codes from being used on selected pieces for a certain amount of time'.

Gotta say I'm pretty salty right now on the 10%. SS suckered me on an early purchase with this one with a bogus sell out. I went on the waitlist, converted the next day and it's been up for sale ever since. That's a nice chunk of change on this piece.

Gotta say I'm pretty salty right now on the 10%. SS suckered me on an early purchase with this one with a bogus sell out. I went on the waitlist, converted the next day and it's been up for sale ever since. That's a nice chunk of change on this piece.

There were also a lot of people explaining why it's mathematically impossible for a "TBD ES" statue to go "sold out", to be 100% fair. While the usual "computer glitch" shouldn't have happened first place for sure, people who jumped on the waitlist made the willing choice to do so against any logic.

I think people have a fair point being annoyed at the 10% thing.
Gone are the days when you had to order quick to make sure you got one with the massive es and growing price now

If the choice is RP or initial savings, I'd go for the latter but it may depend on the company and the direction of your collection. SSC isn't the only company that does this and it always stings a little. If you want it and you're ready to buy, order I say.

Should have this sometime in the next couple of weeks, :yess:

My flex pay ends in June I think, I'm even more excited now after seeing the box art. Hoping for a Venom PF reveal.... :pray:

I'm scared after getting this PF I'll say bye to 1:6th :lol

:lol I've been trying to get rid of some 1/6 to make room for these PFs, haha, some look amazing, I guess it's true, once you got 1/4, it's hard to go back and stay 1/6. Hopefully there are still buyers for the terminator DXs and Robocop/ED209 and hopefully IP/42. Might even have to say goodbye to Marty... :monkey2 ...but hopefully I can find a spot for him and eventually Doc and the DeLorean. Might be forced to thin out the TDKT collection, which will be tough since I have almost all the figures for that and Cap.
:gah: :thud:

Back