Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not one unit, you need 2 or 3 tall and adjust the shelves and it'll fit.

I adjusted the middle shelf so I have 26 inches now with doors attached. Hoping that's enough room. The top shelf sits right below bottom hinge on top door and bottom shelf sits right above top hinge on bottom door. With the sindvik doors it just covers the shelves so you don't see then through the glass.

I adjusted the middle shelf so I have 26 inches now with doors attached. Hoping that's enough room. The top shelf sits right below bottom hinge on top door and bottom shelf sits right above top hinge on bottom door. With the sindvik doors it just covers the shelves so you don't see then through the glass.

Yeah, that'd make it work. :wink1:

I'm in the same boat as you, though I definitely want the signature on the top of the rafter where you circled. Now my question is what color of sharpie should I have him use?

I just got off the phone with Sideshow- they can't change my order from flex to full pay because there are still a few payments left on my plan. When I said that I thought I could always choose to pay off the balance during a flex schedule, Elisse said they couldn't in this case because they don't have any of these in their warehouse at this time. She said that I might get that fabled early processing email when all the statues arrive in 2 weeks as part of the March 4 shipment so many of you were emailed about, but they don't know how many they are getting in that shipment so she couldn't tell me for sure. I told her I wish I would've known full pay-ers would get priority on getting this statue delivered, as that is how I would've ordered it, but she told me how sometimes flex pay-ers get priority on shipping. "It just depends."

None of this is probably news to any longtime Sideshow customers, but I'm new to buying from them and wanted to share this for any others like me. Needless to say, I'm not too happy with how this transaction is going so far, and unfortunately this is the 2nd time I'm learning the hard way on some of the pitfalls of being a Sideshow customer.

I just got off the phone with Sideshow- they can't change my order from flex to full pay because there are still a few payments left on my plan. When I said that I thought I could always choose to pay off the balance during a flex schedule, Elisse said they couldn't in this case because they don't have any of these in their warehouse at this time. She said that I might get that fabled early processing email when all the statues arrive in 2 weeks as part of the March 4 shipment so many of you were emailed about, but they don't know how many they are getting in that shipment so she couldn't tell me for sure. I told her I wish I would've known full pay-ers would get priority on getting this statue delivered, as that is how I would've ordered it, but she told me how sometimes flex pay-ers get priority on shipping. "It just depends."

None of this is probably news to any longtime Sideshow customers, but I'm new to buying from them and wanted to share this for any others like me. Needless to say, I'm not too happy with how this transaction is going so far, and unfortunately this is the 2nd time I'm learning the hard way on some of the pitfalls of being a Sideshow customer.

Yeah it's kind of random. Sometimes full payers go first. Sometimes flex payers go first. It's impossible to know until it ships. Not everyone is going to be in the first shipment and there's no guarantees anywhere on Sideshow's site of any of this. So I wouldn't overthink it. Their reasoning for not letting you pay of the rest at this time sounds like BS. But I also wouldn't expect paying in full now to move you into the first shipment as not all full payers are in the first shipment either. (My friend pre-ordered with full pay a few months ago and didn't get a shipment email. I pre-ordered full pay last week and mine ships out March 4).

I'm in the same boat as you, though I definitely want the signature on the top of the rafter where you circled. Now my question is what color of sharpie should I have him use?

Look up Pilot Gold Marker. I think that would pop.

I used to have an issue with this random policy but it's gone both ways fairly evenly. The only time it really sucked was during the port strikes when not being in a certain batch meant you were going to wait for at least 3 months before you got yours. Now that I'm trying to save up more and more, it helps to have delays too:lol

Yeah it's kind of random. Sometimes full payers go first. Sometimes flex payers go first. It's impossible to know until it ships. Not everyone is going to be in the first shipment and there's no guarantees anywhere on Sideshow's site of any of this. So I wouldn't overthink it. Their reasoning for not letting you pay of the rest at this time sounds like BS. But I also wouldn't expect paying in full now to move you into the first shipment as not all full payers are in the first shipment either. (My friend pre-ordered with full pay a few months ago and didn't get a shipment email. I pre-ordered full pay last week and mine ships out March 4).

:goodpost:
Everybody with questions about what they think they should've done should read this, perfectly sums up how sideshow's batch shipping goes back and forth. No matter when you ordered, first or last, or How you ordered, Flex or Full, you don't know what shipping order sideshow will send them out in.

Should be in order by when the order was placed for every statue, but I suppose it's too much work for them with whatever electronic system they have. Lame excuse, but it's my guess as to why it'd make sense to choose to ship to customers according to how one ordered as opposed to when one ordered.

I used to have an issue with this random policy but it's gone both ways fairly evenly. The only time it really sucked was during the port strikes when not being in a certain batch meant you were going to wait for at least 3 months before you got yours. Now that I'm trying to save up more and more, it helps to have delays too:lol

Same here. That was the worst. I waited months longer for a statue because of How I chose to pay for it and I watched on the board people saying there were no more replacements before I even got mine...so of course when mine FINALLY came it had an issue and I would've been better off in an earlier batch. Glad the port strikes are over! Then again, I wasn't first round for the Incredible Hulk PF last year but I wasn't a late batch either and they didn't have any replacements and I had to return it...and then that money went towards XM Phoenix, ha ha...but anyway, you never know with sideshow.

Oh perfect then. I didn't know "we" chose the same spot lol. Rafter it is than thanks.

Gold does sound like a good idea, will match nicely with the color of the rafter imo.

I assume the 10% code people are talking about is the random one that sometimes pops up when an item is in-cart?

Can anyone confirm getting the 10 percent code for an EX PF?

I am guessing it will have to be after a certain number of months to get that pop up,
like I won't get it right now If I want to add Captain Marvel to the cart.

I am guessing it will have to be after a certain number of months to get that pop up,

I know a number of people on this forum got the 10% off Spider-Man EX PF, and I'm not sure exactly how that works, or when it's offered, but yours is a good guess. I'd say after a PO has been up for a few months you might get a code to pop up. Unfortunately that would mean we won't see a Captain Marvel or Dark Phoenix discount for a while. And there's always a chance that the EX you're waiting on sells out before then.

I did get the 10% off code for this Spiderman Premium Format Ex.

anyone recall how long ago we were able to order green goblin or red son batman ? That will give you an idea of the timeframe.

Back